old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHAT the fukk

nah, idk if I believe this

edit: read the comment he’s likely a seed investor

ya the ICO price was just $0.03 per token

a lot of folks got rich “overnight” investing in ICOs cuz there was no real requirements/limitations at the time...after SEC scrutiny tho many if not most projects shied away from letting US citizens participate in them...also some ICOs place a hold on when early investors can sell their tokens...idk if that’s the case here...that total amount still seems skeptical tho unless there was a pre-ICO where the price is even lower

*edit*

ya he had to have invested in the pre-ICO if this is true bcuz there was a $5000 cap on the regular ICO

The Graph (GRT) - All information about The Graph ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not on the level of investing 10k, 20, 30 50k, in alt coins. Getting a few hundred here and there and working my way up and diversifying is what keeps me afloat.

One thing I'll say is don't too much look at other peoples gains, and loses and compare yourself. Like people becoming millionaires off investing 20k in random things probably means they were already pretty ok financially already anyway, doesn't mean you'll strike it big and just because you see people going broke doesn't mean you will, but you will take L's....

These coins alts will probably pull back something FIRECE in the future, just take some profits, enough to where your ok if it goes x10 from where you took profits and ok if it dumps x10. It's probably the hardest part of trading for me.. taking profits. Ironically enough.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I was eyeing this CVC at .33 cents... wasn’t sure on if it was a play I wanted to make, should’ve bought it! It’s up to almost .41 cents

in buying, fukk it

EuC5Q0dXUAUlbYm

nice call , its doin its thang :ehh:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You can’t even buy fukking ADA in NY :martin:

1) Use coinbase to buy bitcoin or eth with USD.

2) Transfer btc or eth to kraken. Use a fake out of state address. No SSID verification is required. Only drawback is your account will be unverified with a 5k withdrawl limit.

3) Convert btc or eth to the coin you're trying to invest in.

The withdrawl/exchange fee will be a bytch. From my experience I find it pays better to transfer through exchanges with a coin that's under a dollar.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
fukk binance :pacspit:

I know Coinbase is limited compared to them in terms of listings... but it shouldn’t take two mother fukking weeks and longer to be verified.

and they ask for too much shyt to be verified, utility bill.. really?

I woke up annoyed at both places today cause I’m trynna buy some damn TEL and RSR :sadbron:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

I know Coinbase is limited compared to them in terms of listings... but it shouldn’t take two mother fukking weeks and longer to be verified.

I woke up annoyed at both places today cause I’m trynna buy some damn TEL and RSR :sadbron:

Been waiting for 2 weeks now :pacspit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Been waiting for 2 weeks now :pacspit:

could be a minute...they’re gonna be swamped and they can’t cut corners anymore...the SEC made it where they have to be very thorough

verification is typically 24 hours but when the space becomes crowded as it is now due to the new hype surrounding it, the process can be delayed anywhere from a few days to months from now...gemini took me 3 months to get verified during the height of the craze in 2017...meanwhile coinbase and kraken only took a few days bcuz I joined earlier that year when there was no spotlight on crypto

crazy shyt is at the time you could trade on regular binance with just email verification and only needed to go through the full verification process if you wanted to increase withdrawal limits