1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these shyts don’t keep going up...not to be a dikk but I hope some of y’all look at charts even if it’s on the most basic level to see what’s going on if you’re holding something or especially before you buy it...if you see that line shooting straight the fukk up like a rocket then you’re taking a risk buying in late or not taking profit the longer that line shoots up bcuz it’s going to come down at some point...ALWAYS. it’s only a matter of how far down it comes

*edit*

look at DOGE for example...not saying it can’t go up more but this type of shyt is only sustainable for so long

46-F0-A133-6825-43-A2-B4-AA-64352-F8-CB8-F9.jpg
I'm fairly new to this and just got in 2 weeks ago.
I purchased over a K of GRT when it was trading at 0.49 made a positive gain.
And as you said after shooting close 2.00 it came down.

Ideally I want to dump profits into BTC and ETH but I'm guilty of holding so far.

What strategies do you recommend, take 50% profit and dump into BTC or convert the coins into BTC or just outright sell and look for the next one or take 10% profits on each gain.

I don't want to risk holding and turning the win into a loss.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
these shyts don’t keep going up...not to be a dikk but I hope some of y’all look at charts even if it’s on the most basic level to see what’s going on if you’re holding something or especially before you buy it...if you see that line shooting straight the fukk up like a rocket then you’re taking a risk buying in late or not taking profit the longer that line shoots up bcuz it’s going to come down at some point...ALWAYS. it’s only a matter of how far down it comes

*edit*

look at DOGE for example...not saying it can’t go up more but this type of shyt is only sustainable for so long

46-F0-A133-6825-43-A2-B4-AA-64352-F8-CB8-F9.jpg

True, but I’ve read that it does what they consider a healthy pullback, price correction then gain again and repeat? So even with the corrections you’re still gaining over time :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, but I’ve read that it does what they consider a healthy pullback, price correction then gain again and repeat? So even with the corrections you’re still gaining over time

the pullback is not always “healthy” in which case you will not be still gaining over time depending largely on the project...folks have been feeding ppl the “healthy pullback” and “it’s just a correction” line for years...it’s the same selling point/game being recycled and played

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the pullback is not always “healthy” in which case you will not be still gaining over time depending largely on the project...folks have been feeding ppl the “healthy pullback” and “it’s just a correction” line for years...it’s the same selling point/game being recycled and played

Hmmm, well for others who got in after a dollar might be good to take profit, but personally, I’m going to hold because I believe in the tech of it long term and it’s capabilities:ehh: :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fairly new to this and just got in 2 weeks ago.
I purchased over a K of GRT when it was trading at 0.49 made a positive gain.
And as you said after shooting close 2.00 it came down.

Ideally I want to dump profits into BTC and ETH but I'm guilty of holding so far.

What strategies do you recommend, take 50% profit and dump into BTC or convert the coins into BTC or just outright sell and look for the next one or take 10% profits on each gain.

I don't want to risk holding and turning the win into a loss.

it depends on how much money you have invested...some ppl have under $500 invested in some of this shyt in which case I understand the “fukk it lemme see how far it goes mentality”...I can’t blindly give that type of advice without knowing your situation...somebody holding like 10 tokens can easily sit back and yell “hold” but it doesn’t make sense for someone who has 2000 tokens to listen to them...when I first got in I threw $750 at XRP and had the fukk it I’ll hold mentality cuz I bought in super low...on the other hand...I knew folks who threw 6-figures at it out the gate...so when that shyt ran, my instinct was to still hold until I had enough money to flip into other projects...theirs was to sell for obvious reasons as they had more skin in the game and had more to lose than I did...so it’s relative to what you’ve invested

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
it depends on how much money you have invested...some ppl have under $500 invested in some of this shyt in which case I understand the “fukk it lemme see how far it goes mentality”...I can’t blindly give that type of advice without knowing your situation...somebody holding like 10 tokens can easily sit back and yell “hold” but it doesn’t make sense for someone who has 2000 tokens to listen to them

this is very true, much more risk for us who bought hundreds to thousands..

I have 1600 at this point and know and talked to plenty of others who have thousands and are holding though

A guy who’s a computer engineer who bought in super early, and bought 25k worth (100k+) personally told me he really believe it will go to 10 EOY because the contributions it will have to blockchain and tech and he’s holding for a long time :yeshrug: :hubie:

So Imma hold and not let dips scare me from the long term potential

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Asia is awake! Asia seems to love GRT so it’s bout to pump again :mjlit:

Its the weekend tho but hopefully Asians still buying on their days off. Figured with less people working on the weekends and institutional investing prolly closed, that movement might not be as high compared to a weekday, but could be wrong.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Its the weekend tho but hopefully Asians still buying on their days off. Figured with less people working on the weekends and institutional investing prolly closed, that movement might not be as high compared to a weekday, but could be wrong.

last Friday night is when it pumped hard and reached its 1.00 ATH :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is very true, much more risk for us who bought hundreds to thousands..

I have 1600 at this point and know and talked to plenty of others who have thousands and are holding though

A guy who’s a computer engineer who bought in super early, and bought 25k worth (100k+) personally told me he really believe it will go to 10 EOY because the contributions it will have to blockchain and tech and he’s holding for a long time :yeshrug: :hubie:

So Imma hold and not let dips scare me from the long term potential

that’s good for you but anything I’m saying at this moment is geared toward those who are buying at the top and surprised when the price doesn’t continue to go up as much or it drops...or those who are just rushing to follow suit but are not privy to information like how much tokens someone owns, what price did they buy in at, what are their trading goals which will leave them stuck wondering when to sell/how long to hold

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...and my bad if I’m coming off like a dikk/killjoy...everybody can eat but I’m just putting out there some of the pitfalls/mistakes that lead to new folks getting stuck holding the bag which can end up turning ppl away from a beautiful opportunity to make money...my “warnings” don’t apply to everyone as some folks clearly have a working plan that they’re sticking to which should be the case since it’s their money...and if it’s well-thought-out then no one should be able to shake them off their square