1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That’s how it is. Soon as you convert some shyt whatever you converted from goes up and the one you just converted to goes down. I traded my aave for synthetix and that shyt went right the fukk down

I learned my lesson :mjcry: never doing that bullshyt again! that’s what I get for being cheap, I knew it was gonna go too, should’ve followed my instinct & bought in more

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
No one knows what going to happen to it.

There is no regulation. When there is who knows how far it'll drop.

shyt like this does make me wonder how far they may end up going with regulations

Just 270 crypto addresses laundered $1.3 billion in dirty funds last year, research shows

LONDON (Reuters) - Criminals are using a small group of cryptocurrency brokers and services to launder hundreds of millions of dollars of dirty virtual money, research shared with Reuters showed on Thursday.

Just 270 cryptocurrency addresses, many connected to over-the-counter brokers, received $1.3 billion in illicit digital coins last year - some 55% of all criminal crypto flows identified by U.S. blockchain researcher Chainalysis.

A cryptocurrency address is a set of random letters and numbers that represents a location on a virtual network. Bitcoin, for instance, can be sent from a particular address to others on its network

The illegal use of cryptocurrencies has long worried regulators and law enforcement, with U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde both calling for tighter oversight last month.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’m back in Eth @ $1800. :sadcam:I also have 1,100 ADA @ .41 cents. I’m deleting the apps I bought them on and not checking them for a year.​

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The retrace is gonna be so sick:mjcry:
How much of a retrace would be cause for panic? Cuz I saw link go from 20 to 7 and lose half it's value before going back up to higher. So are you expecting all these coins to drop like 75, 80% or more? What should we expect on this retrace and how many crypto investors are we gonna lose to a dip that'll never come back?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much of a retrace would be cause for panic? Cuz I saw link go from 20 to 7 and lose half it's value before going back up to higher. So are you expecting all these coins to drop like 75, 80% or more? What should we expect on this retrace and how many crypto investors are we gonna lose to a dip that'll never come back?
Honestly I'm not sure, so man new investors in crypto is hard to call... but I plan on using the history of what has been true and trying to apply it to this run.

Take a look at this video it's a nice little break down of what to look out for in general.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Honestly I'm not sure, so man new investors in crypto is hard to call... but I plan on using the history of what has been true and trying to apply it to this run.

Take a look at this video it's a nice little break down of what to look out for in general.

Yeah thats true. It depends on the dip and the length of it. Like using BTC as example. It dipped in mid march and then took until end of April to get back on track to around where it was at 10k. Thats like a month and a half. Then just now in January ut went from 40k to about 28k and now like 3 weeks later its back up to like 47 - 48k. Granted that was from this Tesla and Elon bump that definitely helped, but never know what effect things like that can have on market or when they can occur. Prices might dip a lot one day and then come back to normal day or two after. Its crazy like that sometimes. Gotta be careful.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I was eyeing this CVC at .33 cents... wasn’t sure on if it was a play I wanted to make, should’ve bought it! It’s up to almost .41 cents

in buying, fukk it

EuC5Q0dXUAUlbYm

Last edited: