1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
I was eyeing this CVC at .33 cents... wasn’t sure on if it was a play I wanted to make, should’ve bought it! It’s up to almost .41 cents

in buying, fukk it

EuC5Q0dXUAUlbYm

Why not both? The entry is so low that the money lost wouldn’t even be that big of a deal.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
shyt like this does make me wonder how far they may end up going with regulations

Just 270 crypto addresses laundered $1.3 billion in dirty funds last year, research shows
Don't fall for the hype. These are just FUD pieces. Crypto is barely used for illegal shyt. The almighty US dollar is still king for the cartels

Chainalysis did the research and found little less than 1% of all crypto transactions are used for criminal purposes

• Chainalysis reports in 2020, cryptocurrency criminal activity fell to 0.34%, or $10.0 billion in transaction volume, compared with 2019, when criminal activity represented 2.1% of all transaction volume or roughly $21.4 billion worth of transfers.

Criminal Activity in Crypto Transactions Fell Sharply in 2020, Says Chainalysis - CoinDesk

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yo if you use Uniswap often check the 1Inch exchange for an airdrop to your wallet: DEX Aggregator - 1inch.exchange

Check the top right hand corner where the Unicorn logo is. Had a few stacks waiting for me :win:

I'll have to check this when I get back home. Does it requires using 1inch in the past? Maybe they'll make an exception for me. :mjgrin:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'll have to check this when I get back home. Does it requires using 1inch in the past? Maybe they'll make an exception for me. :mjgrin:

You might be in luck. One of the requirements is that you must have NOT interacted with 1inch in the past.

Lastly, the project distributed 6 million 1INCH tokens to particularly active Uniswap traders. To receive the airdrop, the traders must have interacted with Uniswap in at least 20 separate days, and have done at least three trades in 2021. In addition, the wallets must not have interacted with either 1inch or Mooniswap in the past.

DeFi aggregator 1inch stages new ‘vampire airdrop’ to Uniswap users

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wraith is gonna have me driving a wraith
how much vechain you got? i only bought 10 3 days ago :mjcry:

:russ: i just went back into the thread from when things started heating up to when the crash/correction came thread is almost the exact same right now. To all you people buy alts remember to take profits only coins from that era that stood the test of time out of dozens of coins is btc, eth and xrp(which is debateable) all other coins fell from top ten to not mentioned at all:huhldup:

funny the game has not changed at all

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Delegated my GRT. Some indexer called P2P. Looked like the biggest and most popular one so figured I'd go with them to be secure. Gonna just let it sit there and hopefully stack up. Gonna have to set a reminder to check back in a year. Hopefully the price goes up tremendously cuz staking that small amount won't make me rich at the current price. I'll come back to either a hundred thousand or a hundred dollars. :yeshrug:

I'm loving this ATOM run. $7 like two weeks ago and done tripled up to $21. Got that one staked also. :wow:
Breh care to link on how to delegate my GRT it's currently sitting in coinbase.

And by the way if I stake, I'm presuming it has no affect on the value of the coin? Would it still be valued at whatever the market price would dictate at the time.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuked myself over to the core day trading forex this week never lost so much money in my life margain called my account and all. Need that suicide hotline brehs :mjcry:

This may be a sign that i gotta put house money into ETH and holdl that bytch as long as possible. Damn near nothing left to lose now this shyt gotta at least double my money in a few months or less man i've lost so much respect for my money that i'm literally throwing it away at the markets this year ain't shyt else to do:yeshrug: