Reppin
#RIP Kobe
BTC?? Below 10k??

tenor.gif

:russ: , perfect answer tho

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
good lookin out on that , think it was your chart pics that made me hop in . :myman:

:salute:

Once you understand the basic tech of it, it’s a no brainer to buy in. I was talking to someone who’s holding a huge GRT bag, he got in at the lowest price and works in Tech and was telling me just how legit it really is, he thinks it’ll go to 10 by end of year, and that’s a conservative guess by him.

I wish I bought more initially, but I didn’t know this shyt would BLOW like this in a week, I’m gonna keep adding more & more to my portfolio.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:salute:

Once you understand the basic tech of it, it’s a no brainer to buy in. I was talking to someone who’s holding a huge GRT bag, he got in at the lowest price and works in Tech and was telling me just how legit it really is, he thinks it’ll go to 10 by end of year, and that’s a conservative guess by him.

I wish I bought more initially, but I didn’t know this shyt would BLOW like this in a week, I’m gonna keep adding more & more to my portfolio.

gonna check out GRT some more after a nap . You also called Litecoin like a week ago :ehh: