1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I ain’t buy that bytch tho :russ:

I bought in on NU two weeks ago, too.. :lolbron:

My first crypto (aside from Dogecoin) I bought was Loom, GRT and NU

I got in on NU on a nice dip at .43 cents at like 4am.

GRT is lit right now

I’m making a killing with ALGO right now :wow:

Y’all better not sleep on VeChain brothas and sistas, that’s gonna be a long term money maker :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ETH coin is annoying me I want to dump it for BTC but waiting for it to go positive.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What is your guys ALT portfolio lookin like?

I have

GRT
LOOM
Link
ALGO
Nu

want to get in on TEL but not convinced enough? :yeshrug:

I got all those except for loom. Tried getting on uniswap by flipping some eth for 500 of them and the fee was a bit more than the actual cost. :mindblown:

Link shooting for $30 today. They tryna give me an early birthday present. :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I recently got out of algo and Nu, but if I had more extra cash on hand I would have bought in earlier and held for awhile.

You eating good right now.

I’m sick over ALGO, though I’m still making some good profit, I bought in at .96 cents, but converted half my shares to buy more GRT yesterday instead of deposing more money cause I was cheap and dumb :mjcry:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m sick over ALGO, though I’m still making some good profit, I bought in at .96 cents, but converted half my shares to buy more GRT yesterday instead of deposing more money cause I was cheap and dumb :mjcry:
That’s how it is. Soon as you convert some shyt whatever you converted from goes up and the one you just converted to goes down. I traded my aave for synthetix and that shyt went right the fukk down