Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Breh care to link on how to delegate my GRT it's currently sitting in coinbase.

And by the way if I stake, I'm presuming it has no affect on the value of the coin? Would it still be valued at whatever the market price would dictate at the time.

Don't think it has any effect on the value of the token but you pay a fee to stake. Its an at your own risk thing and theres usually a bonding period, think its 28 days for it. So be aware of the risks and this is for long term and not quick swings. First thing you should do is get metamask. I have it on chrome, don't know if other browsers support it but better thru that. its a chrome extension. This is on pc, don't know if mobile is able to do it. So open metamask and send over some ETH, you'll need that to pay the transfer or rather gas fees. And send over your GRT. Then when you have that setup go here, Icons / search / db / 16px. On the top right it says to connect a wallet and just link your meta mask one. You'll see your address show up and just click on it and send the coins over. Then the next step is to pick an indexer. I went with p2p. There are a variety of different ones to choose from. Some better than others.

Here's a bit more details on this website. Main thing first is to get metamask setup.

The Graph Staking Guide

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
LINK gang :blessed:

This project really rewarding Brehs
Its so crazy high above the resistance line right now that we might need to dip back down over the next few days to try and make it a support line. But if it just keeps rising and builds support later then I'm good with that. :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't think it has any effect on the value of the token but you pay a fee to stake. Its an at your own risk thing and theres usually a bonding period, think its 28 days for it. So be aware of the risks and this is for long term and not quick swings. First thing you should do is get metamask. I have it on chrome, don't know if other browsers support it but better thru that. its a chrome extension. This is on pc, don't know if mobile is able to do it. So open metamask and send over some ETH, you'll need that to pay the transfer or rather gas fees. And send over your GRT. Then when you have that setup go here, Icons / search / db / 16px. On the top right it says to connect a wallet and just link your meta mask one. You'll see your address show up and just click on it and send the coins over. Then the next step is to pick an indexer. I went with p2p. There are a variety of different ones to choose from. Some better than others.

Here's a bit more details on this website. Main thing first is to get metamask setup.

The Graph Staking Guide
I've never took the time out to do this, debating...

Is it profitable like that, I know its more of a long term thing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've never took the time out to do this, debating...

Is it profitable like that, I know its more of a long term thing.
Depends on the percentage gained but I'm sure it is in the long run. Just has high risk cuz of bonding period but if its a stack you don't care much about, might as well put it to work. Not like any banks gonna give you this high a return percentage anyways. I figure I only have 500 so might not get me rich off interest but it might build up as the price goes up. Then you can also compound it and stake your rewards and keep building up. Its definitely a long term hold but I'll monitor the price from time to time in case I need to take out. But that'll be tough to do with the delay.