1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excited for GRT, what is a realistic expectation?
Any of you brehs staking? Pros and cons of this and one last question which wallet are you storing your crypto in.

Thinking of dumping all my alts with the exception of GRT into Bitcoin.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that’s what the smart ones do...at some point folks will pull profit from alts and wait and pour it into bitcoin...if I was smarter about it in early 2018, I’d be sitting on 250-300 BTC right now...held on to alts too long tho :mjcry:

still made out well but left too damn much money on the table that I should’ve pocketed or flipped into BTC

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Excited for GRT, what is a realistic expectation?
Any of you brehs staking? Pros and cons of this and one last question which wallet are you storing your crypto in.

I'm hoping we just get to $5 and then see from there. Take it one step at a time. I was just telling my boy that I don't know what any of its competitors are cuz I don't know if I seen anything like it. its not a dex or anything like that or doesn't look to be a defi token. wonder if its running under the eth umbrella or what. seems different from the ones I've seen.

I'm looking into staking and just gotta pick a delegator. anyone know any good ones? I'm on some thegraph.com website.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
that’s what the smart ones do...at some point folks will pull profit from alts and wait and pour it into bitcoin...if I was smarter about it in early 2018, I’d be sitting on 250-300 BTC right now...held on to alts too long tho :mjcry:

still made out well but left too damn much money on the table that I should’ve pocketed or flipped into BTC

what were these alts from back then that you mention that would've gotten you 250+ BTC and are they even still around? Howd you go from sitting on potentially multimillions to :mjcry:? Don't even worry about answering that. I'm starting to :mjcry: inside myself. :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what were these alts from back then that you mention that would've gotten you 250+ BTC and are they even still around? Howd you go from sitting on potentially multimillions to :mjcry:? Don't even worry about answering that. I'm starting to :mjcry: inside myself. :to:

long story short, it was somewhat like the GME situation more or less...I overvalued the projects I was in and thought they could run further...when they dropped, I convinced myself it was a “normal” pullback and that everything else was dropping too and it was just a correction...what opened my eyes was yes everything else was dropping but the projects I was invested in were dropping at a faster rate and losing their ranking relative to other projects...so that prompted me to rightfully sell...I still made out pretty good bcuz I had bought into these projects at ICO prices...my biggest bags at the time were DRGN and TAU...at the time I honestly expected DRGN to be in the position that LINK is in now...it was even in the top 50 at one point...to make the story worse, I bypassed LINK to buy DRGN :unimpressed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Delegated my GRT. Some indexer called P2P. Looked like the biggest and most popular one so figured I'd go with them to be secure. Gonna just let it sit there and hopefully stack up. Gonna have to set a reminder to check back in a year. Hopefully the price goes up tremendously cuz staking that small amount won't make me rich at the current price. I'll come back to either a hundred thousand or a hundred dollars. :yeshrug:

I'm loving this ATOM run. $7 like two weeks ago and done tripled up to $21. Got that one staked also. :wow:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yall think Bitcoin is ever going to drop below 10k again?
BTC?? Below 10k??

tenor.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
long story short, it was somewhat like the GME situation more or less...I overvalued the projects I was in and thought they could run further...when they dropped, I convinced myself it was a “normal” pullback and that everything else was dropping too and it was just a correction...what opened my eyes was yes everything else was dropping but the projects I was invested in were dropping at a faster rate and losing their ranking relative to other projects...so that prompted me to rightfully sell...I still made out pretty good bcuz I had bought into these projects at ICO prices...my biggest bags at the time were DRGN and TAU...at the time I honestly expected DRGN to be in the position that LINK is in now...it was even in the top 50 at one point...to make the story worse, I bypassed LINK to buy DRGN :unimpressed:

Dragonchain was the best mover in my original 2017 portfolio.
That and Oyster Pearl.

Props to a fellow veteran(not an oldhead tho).