1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha nah, I’ve learned my lesson. Since moving most of my investing to Uniswap I’ve probably been scammed out of at least 5 grand over the past 7 months. Had to learn the hard way about doing due diligence. Been on a roll the past 3 or 4 months. Stacked up on a lot of sushi and uni close to their all time lows.

Dm me i need ur knowledge

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I keep seeing "its too late for xyz coin"

Its not too late for anything.
The space is super young.

Were spoiled with seeing these crazy gains...
...in normal times people are happy with a 5% growth in their portfolio.

Folks are now unhappy with seeing 100% gain over a year :mjlol:

This

Nikkas pop up every month talking that I'm too late shyt
:russ: it was too late at $8 then too late at $200 then $1000 then $20000. It never fails lol

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Currently watching Boiler Room :mjgrin:

Through the muck of posts I’ve caught up on (been pretty busy this last two weeks), I’m proud to see my brehs who really BOUT IT coppin cheap...Swooped up some more more BRD, XRG, and even slid on some BNB...

This is still easy money fellas! Don’t panic, keep it G, and as always, don’t put in what you can’t afford to lose!!

:salute:
BNB if you kept it and kept buying u good

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Right....you will have somebody right now saying it's 45k imma wait until it drops to 20k
:mjlol: check ya mans from last month

Sitting on 20k to invest in Bitcoin. Waiting for it to drop below 5k like it did in March so I can go all in :wow:

You will be waiting forever

tenor.gif

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Its not too late to be honest. You are just buying at the top haha there will be new top

I don't think we're at the top yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC around 60k within the next couple of months and ETH just surpassed it's previous ATH pretty recently.

Plus all that new dumb money will be flooding in when the next stimulus check and tax refunds hit. Right now is a good time to accumulate some ALTs considering we haven't had an ALT season during this bull run.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of brehs were getting on the cat in here who was shytting on ETH
but he has a point. ETH is fukking up with these gas fees man and ppl are searching for alternatives.

I woke up to $BNB at $100, :wow:After a few more moves, I'm gonna pay off this mortgage and buy another crib. :win:
Let's try and retire on this shyt, family.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
and GRT hit it’s ATH tonight, too...

:wow:

Most my portfolio is in both these coins, I’ll be holding for awhileeeeee
Same here. I been hitting ATH on Atom practically every day since the weekend. I got a small amount of GRT recently since my friend said he had some but I'm hoping to enjoy the ride up on that one as well. Plus NuChain that someone in here recommended, forgot buddies name but hoping that one gets me a nice profit.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Same here. I been hitting ATH on Atom practically every day since the weekend. I got a small amount of GRT recently since my friend said he had some but I'm hoping to enjoy the ride up on that one as well. Plus NuChain that someone in here recommended, forgot buddies name but hoping that one gets me a nice profit.

sit in that GRT, it’s basically chainlink 2.0 and this news just came out today, not a rebrand, just expanding