1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I did the latter, it's hard as fukk to trust this shyt again. As soon as I start buying I just know shyt will start dropping :wow:.

Good thing is damn near all my bags have rebounded at this point so I'm actually green. Last big bag left is $BRD and its currently on a run but I need that bytch to hit a $1. But I'm like damn if I was brave enough to reinvest when shyt was dead I'd have all my money back plus profit. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Happy for the brehs that are making money on this run though.

Damn I remember a lot of people were pimping $BRD hard in this thread. Everyone was waiting for it to get on binance. Went crazy for a little bit then fell pretty quickly. Had forgotten about it. I never got in.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking thru Link chart and I see its been going in this upward pattern following this resistance line, the one I marked.

xTYtVOZ.png

The point at the bottom is in late November when after the dip it started coming back up then had another dip in december and coming back up on its current pattern in 2021. The top of that candle just matched perfectly with what I was trying to do. Its like it hits ATH and just touches that line and then comes back down and touches it again later on. Did it today, even tho day not over yet, yesterday kind of or almost and two days looks like around end of January. Seems to be consistent with that resistance line. Also seems to be nicely following the support line, the one going up beside it. Hopefully it can keep climbing up the triangle where those two lines meet next week or break thru that resistance line before then and not have to worry about dropping to the other support line that looks to be around $26. Just need to cross above that marked line and if the price drops, not go back below it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NONE of the poppin coins on Coinbase:stopitslime:
:gucci:

Coinbase is probably the safest place to make money and know your investment is probably going to grow..

But once something is listed there you probably missed the initial pump.

But there are coins on coin base that in January were 19-25 cents that are all 80 to over a dollar now.

And they are all still just starting.