1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
One thing I noticed about Link is that it just flew thru the resistance at around like 25-25.50 and the support held strong as well. I marked a diagonal line of support on its daily chart recently and its been bouncing off that line and climbing up ever since. It dipped down below it a few times but never closed below that line and when it dipped the lowest to 22.90 the other day, it had the 20 day exponential moving average there to bounce off it. Now that its above the resistance line hopefully it keeps going up the same support line and channel it was on before and uses that as support instead of flipping the resistance line to support cuz that one is a more slow and steady rather than upward angle.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of brehs were getting on the cat in here who was shytting on ETH
but he has a point. ETH is fukking up with these gas fees man and ppl are searching for alternatives.

I woke up to $BNB at $100, :wow:After a few more moves, I'm gonna pay off this mortgage and buy another crib. :win:
Let's try and retire on this shyt, family.

good shyt lol...just recognized your name :cool:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't think we're at the top yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see BTC around 60k within the next couple of months and ETH just surpassed it's previous ATH pretty recently.

Plus all that new dumb money will be flooding in when the next stimulus check and tax refunds hit. Right now is a good time to accumulate some ALTs considering we haven't had an ALT season during this bull run.

Same here most likely 80-100k

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Man this shyt is scary. Everything hittin right now. Be careful brehs and definitely snag some profit.
True here and there but in this bull market it's still early in it. Short the market you might regret it. I got at least a close to of thousand bnbs just from dollar cost avg from 2018-2021 and only taken out like 10 percent cause I just see it going to at least another 100 this year

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True here and there but in this bull market it's still early in it. Short the market you might regret it. I got at least a close to of thousand bnbs just from dollar cost avg from 2018-2021 and only taken out like 10 percent cause I just see it going to at least another 100 this year

How do i get bnbs

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sit in that GRT, it’s basically chainlink 2.0 and this news just came out today, not a rebrand, just expanding

Yup been in grt since 60...sold at 30 took a loss, ask my self what I was doing because I'm a big believer of chainlink so grt was a no brainer. bought back in at 70 cent it's now at 1.07.

Grt probably gonna blow, however I expect it to really put you to the test at various points. It shook me out of a G or so and I believed in it early...

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Every trade is a taxable event. Doesn't matter if you cash out. File your crypto now so you have get an audit later.
Eh I'll just get an app for that then, probably easier now than how it was in the past, and if digital dollars come into play it'll probably be automatic. It's just a shame tho, paying taxes for essentially nothing cause this country don't ever want to build shyt with quality or manufacture shyt. I hope we get some serious tax reform in the future

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ya a lot of ppl either lost a good amount of investment money or left a shyt ton of profits on the table
I did the latter, it's hard as fukk to trust this shyt again. As soon as I start buying I just know shyt will start dropping :wow:.

Good thing is damn near all my bags have rebounded at this point so I'm actually green. Last big bag left is $BRD and its currently on a run but I need that bytch to hit a $1. But I'm like damn if I was brave enough to reinvest when shyt was dead I'd have all my money back plus profit. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Happy for the brehs that are making money on this run though.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm already up on Ethereum:ehh:. Ain't gone make no real profit for another year or so. Hopefully it hits $9000 or some shyt.

I'm so pissed myself at falling off crypto. I bought in 2017, bitcoin dropped, then I fell off. Had I bought ethereum in March I would've made a killing