1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
That's if you cash out tho, there going to have to come up with some major regulations for people who purchase shyt without cashing their shyt out. I know for me I only cash out small amounts that really don't mean shyt. But I wouldn't directly cash out more than 20k and because I've had it so long it's long-term capital gains tax, but I'll put that money into trading cards and write that shyt off anyway. fukk american taxes, they take all that money and can't be bothered to even fukking fix our roads n shyt

Yea, I’ve pulled out very small amounts, I’m talking a couple bucks if I’m ever in need. I’m not doing taxes for that shyt this year. Idgaf. Just gonna hold that shyt long term.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Bitcoin is way to late to get in at this point. I'm looking into Ethereum.
300$ investment could be worth 150k in 10 years. It’s a long term where u can buy 100,000 of a fraction. It’s never to late u fool lmfaooo that’s y everyone missing out now.. when it’s worth 1.5-15M Youll be like wow I wish I bought when it was 50k 10% of a bitcoin then will still be 30-1.5M . From 5k investment :stopitslime:

Simple math will tell u by the time it takes to mine x amount of BTC after 2030 it’ll just raise in value so much due to scarcity ..

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
300$ investment could be worth 150k in 10 years. It’s a long term where u can buy 100,000 of a fraction. It’s never to late u fool lmfaooo that’s y everyone missing out now.. when it’s worth 1.5-15M Youll be like wow I wish I bought when it was 50k 10% of a bitcoin then will still be 30-1.5M . From 5k investment :stopitslime:

Simple math will tell u by the time it takes to mine x amount of BTC after 2030 it’ll just raise in value so much due to scarcity ..
This

Nikkas pop up every month talking that I'm too late shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's if you cash out tho, there going to have to come up with some major regulations for people who purchase shyt without cashing their shyt out. I know for me I only cash out small amounts that really don't mean shyt. But I wouldn't directly cash out more than 20k and because I've had it so long it's long-term capital gains tax, but I'll put that money into trading cards and write that shyt off anyway. fukk american taxes, they take all that money and can't be bothered to even fukking fix our roads n shyt

THE fukkING POST THAT ORIGINALLY WAS QUOTED WAS CASHING OUT (DIDNT EVEN INVEST FOR LONGER THAN A WEEK LET ALONE A YEAR). THEN I SAID DONT FORGET TO PUT SOME ASIDE FOR TAXES THEN. THEN LITERALLY LIKE 10 dikk HEADS QUOTED ME SAYING YOU DONT GOTTA PAY TAXES IF YOU DONT TAKE THE MONEY OUT :martin: JESUS fukk WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO FOLLOW A CONVERSATION HERE ? MAfukkAS ACT REMEDIAL ON PURPOSE I SWEAR BECAUSE IM NOT THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD BUT I AT LEAST CAN FOLLOW A fukkING CONVERSATION

POSTER 1: I put money in this shyt yesterday, it already got me a months worth of rent, ima pull out the $ already before I get greedy
POSTER 2: Dont forget you need to reserve some % for taxes
POSTERS 3-10: No he doesnt :troll:

Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
If you bought through a brokerage like coin base or robinhood then yes you will have to pay taxes on bitcoin

why are people mad at me for bringing up taxes :bryan: do posters here not know you have to pay taxes on crypto currency’s now :bryan:

They sure as hell better learn the tax ramifications lol

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
THE fukkING POST THAT ORIGINALLY WAS QUOTED WAS CASHING OUT (DIDNT EVEN INVEST FOR LONGER THAN A WEEK LET ALONE A YEAR). THEN I SAID DONT FORGET TO PUT SOME ASIDE FOR TAXES THEN. THEN LITERALLY LIKE 10 dikk HEADS QUOTED ME SAYING YOU DONT GOTTA PAY TAXES IF YOU DONT TAKE THE MONEY OUT :martin: JESUS fukk WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO FOLLOW A CONVERSATION HERE ? MAfukkAS ACT REMEDIAL ON PURPOSE I SWEAR BECAUSE IM NOT THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD BUT I AT LEAST CAN FOLLOW A fukkING CONVERSATION

POSTER 1: I put money in this shyt yesterday, it already got me a months worth of rent, ima pull out the $ already before I get greedy
POSTER 2: Dont forget you need to reserve some % for taxes
POSTERS 3-10: No he doesnt :troll:

Rampage-jackson-breaks-door-o.gif

It's like a hundred nikkas speaking simultaneously at once calm down before I slit my wrists nikka

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every trade is a taxable event. Doesn't matter if you cash out. File your crypto now so you have get an audit later.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah but I can't afford BTC like that. Ethereum I can slowly, but surely cop 1 coin.

The cheaper the coin, the more I can gain. People been talking about XRP, so I might drop $500 into that.

Yeah that is true.

You don't have to purchase an entire coin.

If you put $500 in BTC v.s. another coin, no matter the coin, and BTC goes up more percentage wise, then you'd be better with BTC.

I'm not going to tell you what to do one way or another, but most people that have struggled in this space do so because they think BTC is too costly, and put it into some trash. Not saying ETH specifically, but generally speaking.

Hope you make good money though on whichever coin(s) you go with.

This is the 1 year average return from Coinbase.

eo467Fl.png

Top 3 are cut off so maybe Bitcoin is one of them?

Nope, all the way at 21. Aave, Band and Yfi are top 3. So if 20 coins did better performance wise than btc and thats not to mention others that are not listed on coinbase, then those $500 might not be as beneficial in BTC. If it hits 100k then he has what 1k? And if it keeps rising he's not gonna be able to raise his profit percentage unless he adds more than what he invested the time before.

Even on the monthly Bitcoin at #37 even with all these new folks out there trying to FOMO in and trying to get rich. :francis:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
What Defi coins do you have?

LINK, UNI, SUSHI, CAKE, QNT, 1INCH, RSR.

Those are my biggest defi holdings and they’re pretty much all mid-long term, aside from cake.

I also have a few micro cap and low volume coins that I’ve done my due diligence on and expect to do at least a 5x during alt season.

Maybe this evening if I’m not busy I’ll do a quick run down of my top 10 with a decent write up for each.

By the way, whenever I take profits on these coins I always move the profits over to BTC and ETH. I used to move them to stable coins like USDC but missing out on this bull run would be incredibly dumb.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LINK, UNI, SUSHI, CAKE, QNT, 1INCH, RSR.

Those are my biggest defi holdings and they’re pretty much all mid-long term, aside from cake.

I also have a few micro cap and low volume coins that I’ve done my due diligence on and expect to do at least a 5x during alt season.

Maybe this evening if I’m not busy I’ll do a quick run down of my top 10 with a decent write up for each.

By the way, whenever I take profits on these coins I always move the profits over to BTC and ETH. I used to move them to stable coins like USDC but missing out on this bull run would be incredibly dumb.

Just making sure you weren't only in micro caps:hubie:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Just making sure you weren't only in micro caps:hubie:

Haha nah, I’ve learned my lesson. Since moving most of my investing to Uniswap I’ve probably been scammed out of at least 5 grand over the past 7 months. Had to learn the hard way about doing due diligence. Been on a roll the past 3 or 4 months. Stacked up on a lot of sushi and uni close to their all time lows.