1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Yeah but I can't afford BTC like that. Ethereum I can slowly, but surely cop 1 coin.

The cheaper the coin, the more I can gain. People been talking about XRP, so I might drop $500 into that.

It’s not about owning a whole coin. What ever percentage increase the crypto goes up will reflect in your balance. A 30% increase is still 30% increase even if you don’t own a whole coin. The cheaper the coin doesn’t necessarily mean the more you can gain. No matter how cheap some coins are they not gonna compare to BTC future gains. XRP is not the move. Don’t waste ya money on that as its clinging onto help.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yeah but I can't afford BTC like that. Ethereum I can slowly, but surely cop 1 coin.

The cheaper the coin, the more I can gain. People been talking about XRP, so I might drop $500 into that.
You better off with cardano if you're looking for a sub $ coin, gonna have a big update to it's functionality for Defi this month and it's setting up a foundation in africa starting with ethiopia. Just a suggestion tho.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
It’s not about owning a whole coin. What ever percentage increase the crypto goes up will reflect in your balance. A 30% increase is still 30% increase even if you don’t own a whole coin. The cheaper the coin doesn’t necessarily mean the more you can gain. No matter how cheap some coins are they not gonna compare to BTC future gains. XRP is not the move. Don’t waste ya money on that as its clinging onto help.

Exactly. That is the trap too many people fall into. At my portfolios BTC peak, I was around triple digit BTC, then decided to take a chance on a few specific alts, and got smoked. This was years ago, but it still sucks. I have BTC and one alt that I've been in for years that has strong backing and I believe will be a major player in this space.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You better off with cardano if you're looking for a sub $ coin, gonna have a big update to it's functionality for Defi this month and it's setting up a foundation in africa starting with ethiopia. Just a suggestion tho.

ya ADA has been the most pleasant/surprising turnaround for me price-wise...it’s been undervalued for such a long time...was shocked to see it at almost $0.70 ...at this rate it’ll hit over $1 again

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why do you need 1 Bitcoin?

Yeah I know it's about owning a %, but I'd still like to own a whole coin just because:mjgrin: Imma drop $500 into Bitcoin and $500 into Eth, the gains will be bigger in the latter. Even if BTC hits 100k, that's just barely doubling my money.

People been talking about Cardano & Polkadot but I don't have a way to get those now.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yeah I know it's about owning a %, but I'd still like to own a whole coin just because:mjgrin: Imma drop $500 into Bitcoin and $500 into Eth, the gains will be bigger in the latter. Even if BTC hits 100k, that's just barely doubling my money.

People been talking about Cardano & Polkadot but I don't have a way to get those now.

Good luck.

:salute:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I keep seeing "its too late for xyz coin"

Its not too late for anything.
The space is super young.

Were spoiled with seeing these crazy gains...
...in normal times people are happy with a 5% growth in their portfolio.

Folks are now unhappy with seeing 100% gain over a year :mjlol:

100% over a year? People are mad if they don't see over 100% in one week.:dead:.

Veteran
Daps

What exchanges are you using to purchase Cardano? Logged into my Gemini account back from 2017:wow:I'm trying keep shyt as simple as possible , not tryna use 3-4 websites.

Y'all ever try that Gemini credit card that gives 3% back in bitcoin?:ohhh:

Veteran
Daps
I keep seeing "its too late for xyz coin"

Its not too late for anything.
The space is super young.

Were spoiled with seeing these crazy gains...
...in normal times people are happy with a 5% growth in their portfolio.

Folks are now unhappy with seeing 100% gain over a year :mjlol:

Well I think about it this way, if I can only put $500 in and make $500 profit over a year, that's not really getting me anywhere. Trust me, I'd put $10k in if I could