1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
No one told you you can't make a come up playing ETH, other ERC20s and altcoins.

What we're talking about here is that in 5-10 years time, 99% of them will be a thing of the past because they are purely speculative and have no technological grounding that are solid enough to hold up over long term

I don't understand your chicken little altcoin mentality.
Let's say Eth somehow, with all the brains tackling the scalability issues still fails and slowly dies..
We know Polkadot works.
We know Luna works.
Elrond works.
Avax works.

The biggest Eth advantage is momentum and network effect. If it dies, most will move over before doom happens.

Its too big to put back in the box now.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s this complicated situation you speak of? :stopitslime:

Did you not watch the video that I posted?
To sum it up ETH was built to solve Yes or No questions asked by apps that use BTC technology. But as more apps and businesses start to use BTC technology, that simple formula won't cut it anymore. As of now, ETH has no way to solve this issue. So as BTC grows as it has shown, ETH will have to build a new formula to keep up with the expanding processes coming in the future.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I don't understand your chicken little altcoin mentality.
Let's say Eth somehow, with all the brains tackling the scalability issues still fails and slowly dies..
We know Polkadot works.
We know Luna works.
Elrond works.
Avax works.

No you don't. Those networks have barely any traction at all. What a ridiculous claim. These things don't exist in a vacuum, they need to be tested under heavy load and adversarial environments. Takes years if not decades of network use to validate the incentive system. Even Bitcoin people still have questions about.

You guys are all in it for the tech yet you have zero fukking clue about how any of this work. It's embarassing

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

did tesla put all that money into bitcoin because hedge funds were betting against it?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The one question you should be asking yourself right now is...

When Amazon?
When Apple?
When Walmart?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
No you don't. Those networks have barely any traction at all. What a ridiculous claim. These things don't exist in a vacuum, they need to be tested under heavy load and adversarial environments. Takes years if not decades of network use to validate the incentive system. Even Bitcoin people still have questions about.

You guys are all in it for the tech yet you have zero fukking clue about how any of this work. It's embarassing

Aight bet, each of these needs to be tested rigorously.
But eventually, SOMEONE is gonna get it.
Your maxi ness is gonna have people missing that opportunity, since you're so consumed with shouting down altcoins.
I get it, Btc is king.

But the doors eth opened, Btc can't walk through and people won't close.
So whether Eth or something else, the work continues.
And your miserable ass is too busy bleating to use your longevity in the market as a statesman, so you're a poison pill instead.

Good luck, HFSM.