1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
I hear you, so what Alts should I be researching for the future?

:dwillhuh:So you think ETH is gonna fail, then you you ask this question? Is ETH not the most successful ALT coin to date? Most other successful alts are running on ETH no?

Most people will tell you ETH is still massively undervalued so why all this smoke?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
eth and btc are solving two different problems.

Decentralized finance is HUGE for the world.

This person you are quoting actually researched ETH's tech and realized it's vaporware that's already showing cracks.

Don't confuse what ETH purports to do and what it can actually do. We all agree on decentralized finance, but the foundation ETH is built on is not necessarily the winning standard.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This person you are quoting actually researched ETH's tech and realized it's vaporware that's already showing cracks.

Don't confuse what ETH purports to do and what it can actually do. We all agree on decentralized finance, but the foundation ETH is built on is not necessarily the winning standard.
okay man :yeshrug:

we'll see how it plays out.

Hopefully your money is where your mouth is at.

ERC20 coins are going to outperform BTC this year...and it wont be close.

I got about $70k on it.

Ill post receipts at the end of summer

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
okay man :yeshrug:

we'll see how it plays out.

Hopefully your money is where your mouth is at.

ERC20 coins are going to outperform BTC this year...and it wont be close.

I got about $70k on it.

Ill post receipts at the end of summer

No one told you you can't make a come up playing ETH, other ERC20s and altcoins.

What we're talking about here is that in 5-10 years time, 99% of them will be a thing of the past because they are purely speculative and have no technological grounding that are solid enough to hold up over long term

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
No one told you you can't make a come up playing ETH, other ERC20s and altcoins.

What we're talking about here is that in 5-10 years time, 99% of them will be a thing of the past because they are purely speculative and have no technological grounding that are solid enough to hold up over long term

Read that Twitter post I posted above...the game is to make your real gains in alts...convert them to BTC, and cash out when needed.

People here are trying to get paid...at best you may 2.5x your money on btc this year...
...but with alts folks can see a 50X+.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
People here are trying to get paid...at best you may 2.5x your money on btc this year...
...but with alts folks can see a 50X+.

Sure, and 95% of people are gonna end in the "Altcoiner B" column. That's all I'm saying

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You are emotionally invested in a coin...

Eth and bitcoin are long term coins that will make you alot of money until they won't.

Eth has a lot of cracks, but it's also finally becoming well known as the coin to get after bitcoin.

It's also a pioneer, much like bitcoin. There are solutions out here now that work better than bitcoin....

But they aren't bitcoin.

Adoption, functionality, and usage are key.

Not too long ago elon wasn't on board with bitcoin today.... 1.5 billion worth was invested in.

Doge coin literally has no tech behind it and it's at 10 cents.. it's not always about the how well the tech is performing but demand, and how comfortable people are with said "thing"