1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one question you should be asking yourself right now is...

When Amazon?
When Apple?
When Walmart?

I was thinking about this morning. At the point, once the average person starts to see that it's not a fake currency and real money can be sent and made with BTC all the alternative coins will be flooded with capital. At that point being able to make a come up with crypto will be hard as hell. Basically everybody should be getting in now before dummy pump and inflate the market. That my thought process right now.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Aight bet, each of these needs to be tested rigorously.
But eventually, SOMEONE is gonna get it.

I'm betting against that because the economic distribution is the one aspect they can never sold and in the long run the one aspect that compromises the incentive system especially since all of those chain rely on some iteration of PoS.

Btc can't walk through and people won't close.

That is also false and shows you have a very slim understanding of the market you're involved in.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
It's not about me being marrying to Bitcoin or not having an open mind about alternatives.

I just have long and deep expertise studying these systems. Yes, at the ETH "big brains" level. I just can't be bothered going into the weeds of it with you guys because you wouldn't get it anyway.

There is a very serendipitous aspect to Bitcoin's success which can hardly be replicated. If you can't look past the technological claims of those systems you'll never get a proper grasp of what it takes for these things to prosper.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I’ll forever kick myself for not grabbing a whole Bitcoin when it was $3,000. I put like $800 or so in when I should’ve bought the whole thing.

I feel the same way especially since I been following crypto since 2017 :snoop:

Could have easily stacked up 5 over the years :mjcry:

Moreso mad I didn’t stack up on ETH when it was under $100 :snoop:

I had 2000 ADA on Bittrex and they closed my account since I’m from NY. Ima be hot if it reaches $5-10. :demonic:

If you put $800 on BTC when it was 3k that’s not bad tho. U already at 10 stacks off an $800 investment. I seen shyt saying it’s gone hit 100-300k by the end of this bull run so u might be sitting on as much as 75k when it’s all over. That’s a win in my book dawg.:banderas:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A fixed, predictable supply schedule backed by a decade long organic distribution/node economic decentralization and a rock solid incentive system
I bet you murdered exams:banderas:

So in another 5 years tell me why BCH wouldn't completely catch and then loop BTC?

Anyway for as much knowledge on this as you claim to have you seem to be content on missing out alot of money simple to bet it all on bitcoin.

Which is cool, and the smartest and safest route. But for others that are willing to learn the market and invest with a couple hundred bucks there are many other lucrative and high potential coins out there.

Most will come and go, (which you can still make money off) others will be around.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
ETH can will end up falling short, there not enough special rules made for the system to run the apps like people predict it will in the future. And if it start to make to many special rules some hacker will find out how to get inside the system and take a lot of money. How can ETH scale to keep up with BTC technology?
What in the world are you talking about? BTC & ETH are being used for 2 completely different purposes. ETH is being widely used today. The upgrade just needs to finish so it can scale

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I bet you murdered exams:banderas:

So in another 5 years tell me why BCH wouldn't completely catch and then loop BTC?

Anyway for as much knowledge on this as you claim to have you seem to be content on missing out alot of money simple to bet it all on bitcoin.

Which is cool, and the smartest and safest route. But for others that are willing to learn the market and invest with a couple hundred bucks there are many other lucrative and high potential coins out there.

Most will come and go, (which you can still make money off) others will be around.

I bought Bitcoin at $200 dollar breh. Please tell me how I should manage my portfolio, please.

Because it's completely centralized and therefore cannot be trusted to be reliable or consistent near, mid and long term.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not about me being marrying to Bitcoin or not having an open mind about alternatives.

I just have long and deep expertise studying these systems. Yes, at the ETH "big brains" level. I just can't be bothered going into the weeds of it with you guys because you wouldn't get it anyway.

There is a very serendipitous aspect to Bitcoin's success which can hardly be replicated. If you can't look past the technological claims of those systems you'll never get a proper grasp of what it takes for these things to prosper.

Anything that nets x,000 plus percent in under a decade is mad lucrative.

Again I'm just confused on what your end goal is....

If it's to be profitable, then it's silly not to have multiple bags... Unless you just are comfortable and understand that bitcoin is safe money.

But it's nuts to tell others alt coins aren't lucrative when 100 dollar eth was just last year and now it's closing it on 2k...

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
What is the cheapest alt... that might increase in value... that is not ETH or Dogecoin?

In you all opinion.