1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:umad:

ETH is going no where..
Eth is what im invested in the heaviest...

But...

Seems like its not getting mainstream buy in.
We know by now... tech and usefulness and whatever other bs isnt what moves a coin.

Corporate buy in moves it. And all the ALTS seem like they will take a L but BTC has the whole world in its hands.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
yes...your big brain is better than everyone working on ETH

I can point you at 10 people with big brains working on ETH that are skeptical about long term roadmap.

They are changing the jet engine in flight. It's quite a risky endeavour and they themselves aren't sure how the pieces they are putting in will work together.

At the end of the day, the tech isnt a given. That's why Bitcoin is extremely conservative. Because distributed systems are HARD.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Its crazy we have to drop 40k to get a whole brick now smh.

EiUFsLoXcAErdA8

E-yJ2c.mp4

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
ETH classic sure but ETH 2.0 not sure they can make it work for complex apps/ situation

If "ETH classic" isn't improving orders of magnitude, which would require ETH 2.0 (if you believe the sharding, PoS and other moving pieces work), it will indeed go nowhere because it's already hitting a wall

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If "ETH classic" isn't improving orders of magnitude, which would require ETH 2.0 (if you believe the sharding, PoS and other moving pieces work), it will indeed go nowhere because it's already hitting a wall

I hear you, so what Alts should I be researching for the future?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fam do your own research...youre going to lose out on a lot of money listening to dude.

Get on crypto twitter and start digging around.

DeFi is the future of money...and its built on ETH

I researched ETH; ETH won't be able to solve the complicated situation that BTC will bring when more companies and users jump on board.