1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What in the world are you talking about? BTC & ETH are being used for 2 completely different purposes. ETH is being widely used today. The upgrade just needs to finish so it can scale

Like I said to the other guy, it's used for yes or no questions. That's it's full capability at this point. It works like a flow chart but a basic ass flow chart. If the application that uses BTC technology is more complex then you run into issues. Now as it stands this is not a issue. But in the future it will be. I’m sure you have look into this, as there are many YouTube videos explains this issues which is coming down the pipeline. I just don’t talk out my ass I have degree in finance and researched BTC and ETH. I also brought ETH at one point.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Like I said to the other guy, it's used for yes or no questions. That's it's full capability at this point. It works like a flow chart but a basic ass flow chart. If the application that uses BTC technology is more complex then you run into issues. Now as it stands this is not a issue. But in the future it will be. I’m sure you have look into this, as there are many YouTube videos explains this issues which is coming down the pipeline. I just don’t talk out my ass I have degree in finance and researched BTC and ETH. I also brought ETH at one point.
you're talking about some random youtube videos while ETH is in real-world use today. Like real actual applications. Running live. The scaling limitations will be eliminated once the upgrade is completed. It's past theory. What is so difficult about that to understand?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're talking about some random youtube videos while ETH is in real-world use today. Like real actual applications. Running live. The scaling limitations will be eliminated once the upgrade is completed. It's past theory. What is so difficult about that to understand?

It’s not difficult to understand, the issue that I bring up is we have to see ETH 2.0 in action. Once the upgrade is done we will have the answers about the future. Until then ETH is definitely a money maker. Show and prove is what ETH has to do that all I’m saying.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:hubie:

Soooo people should invest in some alt coins then "long term"?!

No because the returns of most "long term" are miserable.

Long term is 2-5-10 years.

Flip shytcoin daily in and out, trade your stack up, be my guest, but don't fool yourself thinking any of them are, set it and forget it type INVESTMENTS

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
is it wise to spend 500 dollars on BTC right now or wait for another dip?

yes, i already know we had a dip recently and that was my chance to buy but i didn't. so it's my fault.