1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
ETH can will end up falling short, there not enough special rules made for the system to run the apps like people predict it will in the future. And if it start to make to many special rules some hacker will find out how to get inside the system and take a lot of money. How can ETH scale to keep up with BTC technology?

It will try, but as you wisely mention, it will simply add complexity to the system, creating a house of cards

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will try, but as you wisely mention, it will simply add complexity to the system, creating a house of cards

Okay we both know it will fail at some point in the future, but how much will it climb before that happens. I’m willing to risk a grand down now. Smart move or no?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Okay we both know it will fail at some point in the future, but how much will it climb before that happens. I’m willing to risk a grand down now. Smart move or no?

It will probably shoot up quite a lot.

I'm not convinced anymore it will significantly outperform Bitcoin because we are approaching an inflexion point where the money going into Bitcoin is something alts wont be able to keep up with but a 10x is definitely not out of the way

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will probably shoot up quite a lot.

I'm not convinced anymore it will significantly outperform Bitcoin because we are approaching an inflexion point where the money going into Bitcoin is something alts wont be able to keep up with but a 10x is definitely not out of the way

Buying ETH vs fraction shares BTC which is the better year long investment?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My iota doubled, almost tripled since it’s low, if it gets back to the ath after all I’ve bought I’m gonna be :ahh:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
were getting rich this year...no question about it

btw...anyone saying ETH will fail is nonsense.
People were crying about BTC transaction fees and time last bull run.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
ETH can will end up falling short, there not enough special rules made for the system to run the apps like people predict it will in the future. And if it start to make to many special rules some hacker will find out how to get inside the system and take a lot of money. How can ETH scale to keep up with BTC technology?
:umad:

ETH is going no where..