1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin gained like 8K overnight. ETH like $200.

Be mad cause you on the outside looking in brehs...

Breh comment reminds me of moon parable.

When a sage points at the moon, the fool looks at the finger.

One of the biggest company in the world, lead by the richest man in the world, has just added $1.5B worth of Bitcoin to its balance sheet.

This is the biggest signal to the market Bitcoin has had in its entire history.

We are going to. be at $100,000 in no time.

It's gonna be an avalanche from here on out

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does RH still have a hold on instant deposits? Normally when I deposit money in my account it for use instantly but now its not?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I got in on bitcoin way earlier brehs:mjcry: in 2016, I had a couple racks to play with
Don't kick yourself breh the amount of bad press about the black market and people using it to buy drugs that surrounded bitcoin a few years back made me think this corrupted shyt won't take off it was logical to think as much:francis:.
Coupled by the fact i was younger and was never taught that investing was as important as saving money my azz thought getting a job meant success during my early twenties it's just how most of us grew.
Some of these alt coins will hopefully see similar growth as BTC in a few years we gotta second chance... i hope :mjcry:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ETH can will end up falling short, there not enough special rules made for the system to run the apps like people predict it will in the future. And if it start to make to many special rules some hacker will find out how to get inside the system and take a lot of money. How can ETH scale to keep up with BTC technology?