1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It's up pretty good today, but I still think it's going up higher. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a few dollars before the end of the month. I buy based on circulating amount and price. This has a relatively low price point for the amount of circulation and it's on Coinbase, so the potential to go up and get a good return is there. That's how I did so good on AAVE.

But like always this shyt could bottom out tomorrow so I only give my experiences and what I do. Doesn't mean it'll work out. I've struck out on plenty of coins.

:yeshrug:

I can see it doing Chainlink numbers in the future.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
All the whales know there's a influx of newbie crypto traders in the market right now. They're just accumulating their chips. When they all take their profits it's gonna get ugly:francis:......but in the mean time let's ride the wave and make this money:mjlit:......And don't be afraid to take profits. Don't get greedy and lose everything. We're In a beautiful time. If we all make the right decisions we can set ourselves up for life :wow:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Just bought ETH at $1.7k.

can’t wait for the right moment. Even if it dips shyt is only going to be like $100 at max. Not worth the wait or risk

Daps
All the whales know there's a influx of newbie crypto traders in the market right now. They're just accumulating their chips. When they all take their profits it's gonna get ugly:francis:......but in the mean time let's ride the wave and make this money:mjlit:......And don't be afraid to take profits. Don't get greedy and lose everything. We're In a beautiful time. If we all make the right decisions we can set ourselves up for life :wow:

What plays do think are long term?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
How long does it take for kraken to verify my intermediate account?? I’m trying to buy siacoin :damn::damn: