1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I’ve never fukked with crypto like that but I’ve been looking at charts all morning. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of why almost everything is up any significantly rising compared to last month. Will this continue.
My non expert synopsis is that ETH is severely undervalued compared to BTC and what it offers in terms of ties to other projects especially defi. It was bound to go on a crazy run and is driving everything right now.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I’ve never fukked with crypto like that but I’ve been looking at charts all morning. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of why almost everything is up any significantly rising compared to last month. Will this continue.
Institutions have been dumping money into btc, ethereum has locked up billions for it's eventual 2.0 upgrade, and many projects have matured to to the point of being usable, so we've got a combination of mass hoarding of btc and eth and mass application with other coins like dot, ada, link, aave, etc. We're in the process of a market bullrun and this will continue for a bit.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Is it to late to jump into nucypher?
Nope

it’s very volatile ...it can be soaring then crash /dip at any moment ...gotta have a strong stomach cause it could dip at any moment

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I have a hand full of eth coins i bought long ago.... i think it will hit 10k this yr

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What exchanges are yal using for these ALTs?
:comeon:

I just opened up my Kucoin account for the first time since 2018. I bought some shyt coins that haven't done shyt since then but bleed out.
:francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FOMO kicking in .....

Becareful

I just warned people about this
I remember when I started messing with ALTs back in 2018. This is what it felt like, but now it's a lot more traction as people have been really digging into investing a lot more in current times.

I only started with like $500 of ETH which was valued around $1000 back then. I then put like 400 for that into exchanges to throw a few 100 dollars at low ass coins looking for them to pump (TEL, SELFKEY and IOST). I was digging in and reading their white papers and use cases and shyt too
:snoop:

I get what you're saying, cause its the major players BTC and ETH are going to be around, you never know with these other joints. I learned then that a lot of what these alts are pushing is just smoke and bullshyt.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Should I buy ETH now brehs or wait for a dip? :patrice:

Ether Tops $1.7K, Setting New Record as CME Futures Launch Nears - CoinDesk

Trader and analyst Alex Kruger foresees a continued rally toward $1,920 ahead of the launch of ether futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange on Feb. 8.

Ether recent rally looks similar to bitcoin’s staggering rise from nearly $6,200 to $19,783 seen in weeks leading up to the CME futures launch on Dec. 17, 2017. The bull market ended following the futures launch and prices fell as low as $3,200 by December 2018.

Kruger does not expect a big dump in Ether after Feb. 8. “I don’t expect a crash after the launch, as it happened in 2017. For two reasons. First, the market is now more mature, the macro is different, and there are different players involved. Second, ETH remains a high beta asset. BTC determines the market direction, ETH follows,” Kruger tweeted.

imo i think u should buy it now

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Is it to late to jump into nucypher?

It's up pretty good today, but I still think it's going up higher. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a few dollars before the end of the month. I buy based on circulating amount and price. This has a relatively low price point for the amount of circulation and it's on Coinbase, so the potential to go up and get a good return is there. That's how I did so good on AAVE.

But like always this shyt could bottom out tomorrow so I only give my experiences and what I do. Doesn't mean it'll work out. I've struck out on plenty of coins.

:yeshrug: