1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Circulating supply for Chainlink is $400 mil

NuCypher supply is $385 mil

Chainlink obviously has more volume, but NuCypher is still new. But the fact that it went from 6 cents to 35 cents back in November - December shows that people who invested a lot at 6 cents got 5x a return.

NuCypher, Orchid, and Filecoin are the sleeper coins that are gonna make a lot of people rich (if you're holding over 2k in coins at least). Start investing now while they're cheap.

I almost guran-damn-tee NuCypher will hit at least $1-$2 in the nearest future. If you do the math now and buy say 10,000 coins right now for $1,800 @ 18 cents a coin, and it reaches a dollar... That's $10,000.... $20,000 if it gets to $2.00. There's no way it's ceiling is 35 cents. Stock up now while the price is low.

Comparing charts from NuCypher and Orchid with those of Chainlink and Cosmos. These are the cheapest coins on Coinbase with a circulating supply capable of seeing some decent returns if you invest now while they're under a dollar.

As for filecoin the circulating supply is at $44 million and just a few months ago in November it reached its high at $131.86 and is currently at $22 and never went back down to it's lowest at $2. As the hype and price for bitcoin and crypto goes up, so will all these other altcoins. It happened in 2017, it'll happen again.

Coinbase is the easiest most convenient app to use for crypto trading. Whatever coins are on there that are cheap will soon boom like they always do.

NuCypher is only at 20 cents now and it's high has only been 35 cents. It hasn't even reached its peak yet. If you got 5k Nu coins (which go for $1,000 now) and that shyt reaches $2 you just made 10k easy. shyt will go up by April along with everything else. If it gets higher than that (like say with Link $10-$20), that's 50-100k if you got 5k coins..

Right now NuCypher is the cheapest coin to pour money in right now.

I got receipts :smugdraper:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Cheers broski put some money on it after your post and already up :blessed:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I may be an anti social a$$hole that occasionally trolls, but I don't troll when it comes to money. If I were you I'd HODL til it reaches Chainlink prices which I predict it will.

5k worth of NuCypher coins when they were at 20 cents would've only ran you $1,000. When NuCypher hits $20, that's $200k

Last edited:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, give me a penny crypto to throw a couple Gs in. I wanna if I can turn it into 100gs.

Daps
I’ve never fukked with crypto like that but I’ve been looking at charts all morning. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of why almost everything is up any significantly rising compared to last month. Will this continue.