1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What plays do think are long term?
I don't ever like to give people picks. Cause I don't want people losing money cause of me. Everything is so volatile right now the market can crash any time. I study charts to make my picks. Daily trends. 20-50 ema's. But even that strategy isn't safe with the way the market is moving right now. I only hold short term then move to a different coin I like that's in a resting phase.

But bitcoin and ether are here to stay long term. Those are like the Amazon and Tesla of crypto. Safe bets but probably not the 2-3x short term gains most people are looking for. But even if they crash they'll come back up. Can't say the same for a lot of these alts. A lot of em won't survive a huge crash. Most of the hot coins from 2017 are still in the graveyard.

But most people are leaning into defi coins. Chain link is doing great things. Aave and compound. Also uniswap is still at a nice value all things considered. Just tread carefully and do your own due diligence. Understand that this is pretty much gambling. Don't jump around Willy nilly to every single coin that's priced low and don't jump on every coins that's soaring. Get a feel for the market. Come up with your own strategy on how to play it. Everybody is different.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Is investing in cryptocurrency something I would need to pay attention to daily or can you just check in and out every week

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't ever like to give people picks. Cause I don't want people losing money cause of me. Everything is so volatile right now the market can crash any time. I study charts to make my picks. Daily trends. 20-50 ema's. But even that strategy isn't safe with the way the market is moving right now. I only hold short term then move to a different coin I like that's in a resting phase.

But bitcoin and ether are here to stay long term. Those are like the Amazon and Tesla of crypto. Safe bets but probably not the 2-3x short term gains most people are looking for. But even if they crash they'll come back up. Can't say the same for a lot of these alts. A lot of em won't survive a huge crash. Most of the hot coins from 2017 are still in the graveyard.

But most people are leaning into defi coins. Chain link is doing great things. Aave and compound. Also uniswap is still at a nice value all things considered. Just tread carefully and do your own due diligence. Understand that this is pretty much gambling. Don't jump around Willy nilly to every single coin that's priced low and don't jump on every coins that's soaring. Get a feel for the market. Come up with your own strategy on how to play it. Everybody is different.
Exactly, right now we beginning the alt coin bull run so everything looks amazing and everyone feels like a genius.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
with btc you can alt coins it's a 24/7 7 days a week game

So I just checked coinbase and apparently I had some bitcoin in there since last year from when I paid for my seasons4u account. I've never used it for anything else so I don't even know how it works, can I get the cash amount back out or is it only good within the markets

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
How long does it take for kraken to verify my intermediate account?? I’m trying to buy siacoin :damn::damn:

If you're a NY resident they won't do it... NY and Washington are restricted... You can just lie and put an out of state address since they don't need your SSID. Only thing is you'll have an unverified account and 5k withdrawal limit

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you're a NY resident they won't do it... NY and Washington are restricted... You can just lie and put an out of state address since they don't need your SSID. Only thing is you'll have an unverified account and 5k withdrawal limit
I’m not in NY and it’s taking forever.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone telling you anything aside from BTC is lying.
Not really, if we talking strictly from a point of getting good returns, you'd need to put a significant amount of money in to btc to see good gains at this point not everyone got that luxury to dump like 10k into an investment. Something like Ethereum or ADA are good if you got into crypto at a later stage and only got a few racks to play with on some second chance shyt.