1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I don't see AAVE on Coinbase Pro. Where can I buy it?

what you mean I copped mine on coinbase....

if it doesn't initially show then go to prices and used the search bar and type it in ..it will show....edit never mind you said coinbase pro I have regular shmegular coinbase I aint pro status yet

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Its a double Dutch game right now. I jumped outta ETH at 1450 thinking I can get back in a little lower. shyt got me by the balls right now hittin me with the :ufdup: everytime I look at it.
I jumped in at 1350 after eating off the first Doge pump, and I want another coin before it hits 3.

We're going to the moon for the next decade :wow:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
These institutions playing games tho. They got billions locked up in btc and eth, got more on the way through orders, I got a big feeling only the biggest exchanges got most of the btc they say they do, and even then are still probably selling paper crypto. Just don't make sense to me they buy like over 100% more btc than there is mined going on a year now, with there being only like 3 million left to mine, and a couple million gone forever, and the price still below 50k rn.

OGs have unimaginable bags to unload. I honestly doubt any exchange is playing the fractional reserve game. With Bitcoin it's an existential risk because there is no one to bail you out

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link bursting thru the resistance and new ATH. :wow:

Need to flip this into support and climb from there. :blessed: Just gotta stay the course these next few days when the support and resistance lines cross. :lawd: It already bounced off the support during yesterdays dip and a few times the past month as well. We gonna hopefully be seeing $30 soon. :win:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
We just had a month of correction. Still within range but it's looking like the market is heating up again and lining up another run
I think what has happened so far was only a brief retracement to the 800 ema. Bitcoin is only challenging the high it created on the 8th in January. Once enough liquidity is made the market will dump, atleast I think it might. If you look at the hourly it's been trading in the same range since it made that last high. Consolidation = possible sell off. Nothing is certain, we'll soon see.