1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Anybody else see a heavy correction on the horizon?? I got a gang of usdc ready for flips.
I don't see any big corrections besides small dips, bull run is in full force. I don't think btc gonna be lower than 30k any more at this point and eth below 1300 is a pipe dream now

But who knows at this point, gotta wait and see

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I don't see any big corrections besides small dips, bull run is in full force. I don't think btc gonna be lower than 30k any more at this point and eth below 1300 is a pipe dream now

But who knows at this point, gotta wait and see
I'm thinking maybe the end of this month, March or April we'll see something, but maybe not, we'll see.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm thinking maybe the end of this month, March or April we'll see something, but maybe not, we'll see.
These institutions playing games tho. They got billions locked up in btc and eth, got more on the way through orders, I got a big feeling only the biggest exchanges got most of the btc they say they do, and even then are still probably selling paper crypto. Just don't make sense to me they buy like over 100% more btc than there is mined going on a year now, with there being only like 3 million left to mine, and a couple million gone forever, and the price still below 50k rn.