1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It did a switch at about .68 cents. I originally got in at about a penny when it was LEND. When it did the switch to AAVE I got 1 AAVE for every 100 LEND I owned. Circulating supply went from 1 billion LEND to 12.3 million AAVE and each share was valued at around $50 if I remember correctly. Woke up today and it's at $245 this morning.

$10000 if you invested when LEND was .45 cents would be at about $54000 right now. Still a good come up.
What makes AAVE special?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
What makws AAVE special?

It's supposed to be the future of how lending and borrowing is done. It provides interest. But like I said I got lucky. Heard a few things about it on Twitter and said fukk it let's see what happens. Other then that I really don't know much other then it's been making me money. I usually jump in when I see stuff has taken major dips from its all time highs. I was honestly hoping just to get back the money I had in XVG. I got it all back and then some.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Shyt I'm gonna be putting more into alts than bitcoin at this point unless bitcoin really crashes. Getting into something unlikely to get below 25k again isn't gonna give you a great return unless you got it like that already. Now to just find the right ones :francis:
Actually if you're trying to get very rich off a 10-20x then yeah you already need money but if you get like .25 it's still a great gain. Just trying not to get the newer guys in here who should probably start off in btc not to get scared and go fukking around with tron and verge hoping for an alt moonshot.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i had 130 lend and moved it over to bitcoin last month :snoop:

not sure if i lost as of yet:wow::russ::patrice:

DeFi is an interesting space so its plenty of opportunities tho

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Actually if you're trying to get very rich off a 10-20x then yeah you already need money but if you get like .25 it's still a great gain. Just trying not to get the newer guys in here who should probably start off in btc not to get scared and go fukking around with tron and verge hoping for an alt moonshot.
breh what about polka DOT
any thoughts?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
any thoughts?

From what I hear it's a good competitor (some people would say the only real competion) to eth. I still need to research it more but check out the crypto lark on youtube. He gives a good explanation on it and he's very bullish on it. I think dot and link are gonna fit hand in hand in the future. Not a bad buy to dca right now for long term. It has good support and funding with actual usecase but I think it's gonna follow eth real closely.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any thoughts?
Cardano >>>>> A lot of focus on the motherland price cheap as hell too get in early breh:wow:

EMURGO | Providing Global Blockchain Solutions
Cardano - the first peer reviewed third generation blockchain - is one of the few cryptocurrencies aiming to serve underdeveloped nations by banking the unbanked. To that end, Cardano has a vision for developments in Africa and EMURGO, as the official commercial arm of Cardano, will help drive Cardano’s success in Africa. Along those lines, a key use case for blockchain is in the supply chain industry and Cardano can penetrate the African market for betterment of the society

IOHK's CEO: Cardano to be recipient of $5.6 trillion from Africa

• The CEO of IOHK reveals that Cardano is expected to manage around $5.6 trillion in illiquid assets in the African market.
  • IOHK has had a physical presence in Africa for 3 years and has established a relationship with key players.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
AAVE above $230. AAVE might help me retire early if it keeps going like this.

:wow:

:snoop: I only copped $98 worth = around 269 coins ( 2017) when it was LEND -------once it become AAVE they converted 100 LENDS to 1 AAVE coin :mjcry: nevertheless I still gained a $600+ profit with only a $90 bucks investment.
I'm a walking crypto L

fukk man:mjcry: