1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
just for fun, how old were you when bitcoin was given away for free and how old are you now?

:hubie: I’m not trying to shyt on Bitcoin obviously. I’m just trying to make a point that what’s considered trash today might be the next big thing tomorrow. I’m sure very few people in here had the foresight to realize what btc would become. So this shytcoin shyt @heisenburrr likes spewing is just a trash take.

Call them what they are - Alt coins.

There’s good info being shared in here by posters about these so called “shytcoins” . Someone new to crypto might read the thread and get scared away not knowing these alt coins are where you can make bread. The Bitcoin train might be too far gone for some people. Calling ETH a shytcoin come on breh :unimpressed:

But to answer your question I was probably like 20. I’m 31 now.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:hubie: I’m not trying to shyt on Bitcoin obviously. I’m just trying to make a point that what’s considered trash today might be the next big thing tomorrow. I’m sure very few people in here had the foresight to realize what btc would become. So this shytcoin shyt @heisenburrr likes spewing is just a trash take.

Call them what they are - Alt coins.

There’s good info being shared in here by posters about these so called “shytcoins” . Someone new to crypto might read the thread and get scared away not knowing these alt coins are where you can make bread. The Bitcoin train might be too far gone for some people. Calling ETH a shytcoin come on breh :unimpressed:

But to answer your question I was probably like 20. I’m 31 now.

They're all shytcoins. ETH's going to unwind once it's clear it's just a tech play and you can't capitalize forever on tech as an incumbent, especially if your tech is full of holes from the get go.

Nobody in this thread has the ability to evaluate this though so it's pointless to bring it up.

Of course you can make bread on anything in this market. Even the stock market is shytfull of zombie companies pumping on hype and absurd speculation. Just look at GME last couple of days..

It's the money printing world we live in but the music's gonna stop at one point and there are very few assets you'll be wanting left to hold.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Calling ETH a shytcoin come on breh :unimpressed:
You need to understand he's a BTC maxi. So you're just talking to a brick wall if you trying to get him to understand the potential in ETH.

People with open minds understand BTC laid the foundation but the space is going to be a lot bigger than just BTC.

Daps
You need to understand he's a BTC maxi. So you're just talking to a brick wall if you trying to get him to understand the potential in ETH.

People with open minds understand BTC laid the foundation but the space is going to be a lot bigger than just BTC.

Nah I definitely see that. Funny thing is during the early summer when we were still in a bear market, I don’t recall Homie posting anything :jbhmm:

Bitcoin start pumping and here come this nikka
200.gif

I’d say more than anything people are now using this thread to get info about investing in alts. Don’t even got pump up BTC anymore like that :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I definitely see that. Funny thing is during the early summer when we were still in a bear market, I don’t recall Homie posting anything :jbhmm:

Bitcoin start pumping and here come this nikka
200.gif

I’d say more than anything people are now using this thread to get info about investing in alts. Don’t even got pump up BTC anymore like that :mjlol:

When BTC cools off after a run there's no point in buying it. Even if you want more BTC you should be using alt profits and not your own money.

People buying BTC for the 5% up/5% down rollercoaster while alts are printing 20-50-80% candles a day or doing multiples in a matter a of days. Damn being stagnant in a bullish market. When alts are moving you better be on board.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Alts boomin like that?
If you want a chance to touch 7 figures this year then alts are way.

My suggestions..
1. THETA
2. DOT / KSM
3. Zil
4. LINK
5. ADA
Honorable Mention... VET

I got nice bags all of these and I am estamated to be millionaire status this year if not next.

Daps
If you want a chance to touch 7 figures this year then alts are way.

My suggestions..
1. THETA
2. DOT / KSM
3. Zil
4. LINK
5. ADA
Honorable Mention... VET

I got nice bags all of these and I am estamated to be millionaire status this year if not next.

What exchanges can a NY resident get DOT?
:francis: I fukking hate that crypto is so regulated here. Pretty much Coinbase and Gemini