1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i have Been out the game for years, notice binance has tried to lock out and ban all US customers :francis: crazy............... this shyt so fun before I left.... looks like the ABC boys putting their nuts all people coins/transactions now

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i have Been out the game for years, notice binance has tried to lock out and ban all US customers :francis: crazy............... this shyt so fun before I left.... looks like the ABC boys putting their nuts all people coins/transactions now

I use a VPN to mess with coins I can access on Binance.

Daps

tenor.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
explain this too me in dm or here how do i get in to this space
Rabbit hole goes extremely deep with DeFi. It's still very early. New shyt getting created everyday

Different approaches based on how much you starting out with and how much time you're willing to put in to learn.

You could just keep it extremely simple and just buy ETH or DOT. (safest bet)

You could buy the established blue chips like LINK, AAVE, SNX (safer bet)

For higher returns than that you'll need to really start learning the ins and outs of DeFi so you can understand & identify good projects early like the breh above did with AAVE

Start looking at videos on YouTube and just start learning from there. Defi_dad is a good resource to start with

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
ETH getting cucked again at ATH. As much money as I've made with that shytcoin over last week it will always remain BTC's bytch.

Back to full BTC spot overnight and will reallocate when ETH gets a more convincing breakout

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
ETH getting cucked again at ATH. As much money as I've made with that shytcoin over last week it will always remain BTC's bytch.

Back to full BTC spot overnight and will reallocate when ETH gets a more convincing breakout

please explain this term to me and the rest of this forum :jawalrus:

Daps

:mjlol:

Do you think you’re some Bitcoin guru or something?

I’ve never heard anyone call Eth a shytcoin :mjlol: