1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I need to get back into crypto. I played around with it a while back and jumped out too soon.

Coinbase and Gemini still the best exchanges to use? Or does it matter long as you using a legit one?
Coinbase always seems to have issues so proceed at your own risk. But yeah it's usually the standard exchange that most people use. Best to get an offline wallet if you dealing with larger amounts of coins.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coinbase always seems to have issues so proceed at your own risk. But yeah it's usually the standard exchange that most people use. Best to get an offline wallet if you dealing with larger amounts of coins.
What do you use for crypto? I went to its Reddit site, people are always complaining. That’s why I haven’t signed up yet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What do you use for crypto? I went to its Reddit site, people are always complaining. That’s why I haven’t signed up yet
Coinbase is my only exchange but I have most my coins in a ledger nano. Now that's not without its issues due to a recent data leak but at least I have my coins on me instead of an exchange. And unfortunately data leaks happen not just to them but various other companies, just gotta move carefully and not give out any info and look out for phishing attempts. Coinbase is where I deposited my money and then sent it to the wallet. I hear kraken is good but I haven't been depositing anything recently so haven't used it. Cashapp and paypal also have options to buy but I don't know which ones other than bitcoin. All depends on how much you investing. You messing with big amounts then get a hardware wallet. Just be careful with whatever you use far as your security goes.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Thing about Reddit is people always complain but there are plenty of people who have no issues with Coinbase at all.

Coinbase and Kucoin are the two exchanges I use and haven’t had any problems with either one.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing about Reddit is people always complain but there are plenty of people who have no issues with Coinbase at all.

Coinbase and Kucoin are the two exchanges I use and haven’t had any problems with either one.
your also cool with giving up a pic of your id?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How is Kucoin, I have it but it seems like a hassle to manage. I need somewhere to buy small alts.

It's all in Yen or something right? I was hoping to link a debit card or bank account and just purchase but I assume I'd have to buy bit coin then transfer it to Kucoin, then covert that?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
your also cool with giving up a pic of your id?
Would I rather not have? Sure but I only did it for one exchange and if you plan on really getting into crypto most exchanges will require some level of verification to move the cryoto or cash off the exchange.

For example on Binance.US you can’t do ANYTHING without getting fully verified and on Coinbase you can’t send or receive crypto without photo ID verification.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
How is Kucoin, I have it but it seems like a hassle to manage. I need somewhere to buy small alts.

It's all in Yen or something right? I was hoping to link a debit card or bank account and just purchase but I assume I'd have to buy bit coin then transfer it to Kucoin, then covert that?
Kucoin is great. It’s my go to exchange for alts and I’ve been on it since 2018. Never had an issue. Nah, it has more currencies than Yen.

Buy some btc/eth from Coinbase for example, send it to Kucoin and use it to buy alts.

:whoa:Although, I don’t know how the sign up and verification process works now. I didn’t have to verify but at the same time they have a withdrawal limit as well.

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
What’s the next crypto after etherum?

I'm probably biased saying this but I think it's going to be AAVE. I got lucky and converted a bunch of XVG into AAVE when they were both at 80 sats. It was LEND back then. The other day when the market dropped AAVE dropped for a bit but dusted itself off and went from $146 to $220 earlier. Right now it's hanging around $215. It's been pumping since summer. It didn't just start.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

When you look at all the things ETH does it's way undervalued. It's damn near leading every innovation.

Speaking of NFT's has anyone seen what some these NBA Top Shot cards are going for?:damn:

EsaAG-tU0AAgkMk

I sold a paul george for 580, I'm converting all my winnings into ada vet eth and btc. Their site been crashing with releases too much for me lately but they made crypto kitties and that was much worse and now that's stable so hopefully the team gets it together.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sold a paul george for 580, I'm converting all my winnings into ada vet eth and btc. Their site been crashing with releases too much for me lately but they made crypto kitties and that was much worse and now that's stable so hopefully the team gets it together.
best wallet for eth?