1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have no problem with you guys speculating on shytcoins but it must be said all those "projects" are hot trash. There's nothing of substance here, hell some DeFi stuff have more product market fit than shyt like cardano... Literally zombie chains

For the average investor i agree.

If you're not keeping abreast of the news 8-10 hours a day, the average investor should avoid shytcoins in general.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vechain and cardano are also hot cheap coins, they're a bit on fire rn idk if they'll cool off but they're some of the cheapest coins with some of the biggest expectations and their lack of controversy makes me trust the projects.

How are they cheap?

Stop looking at the price and pay attention to the market cap. That's a rookie mistake.

I don't know how you guys are seriously talking about buying these old coins for anything except a short term trade.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I have no problem with you guys speculating on shytcoins but it must be said all those "projects" are hot trash. There's nothing of substance here, hell some DeFi stuff have more product market fit than shyt like cardano... Literally zombie chains

Eh you have a point but I don't believe crytpo is going to ever be as big as it should be unless it's different projects and teams and companies working on things other than just making stuff a store of value.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
How are they cheap?

Stop looking at the price and pay attention to the market cap. That's a rookie mistake.

I don't know how you guys are seriously talking about buying these old coins for anything except a short term trade.

Actually I wrote a response to this but I don't care at all, idk why I'm trying to give suggestions to people imma just stick to making money with btc and suggesting people go get ripple.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I see that nucypher on coinbase. Might throw something on it. What did you see when comparing it to chainlink and cosmos charts?

Circulating supply for Chainlink is $400 mil

NuCypher supply is $385 mil

Chainlink obviously has more volume, but NuCypher is still new. But the fact that it went from 6 cents to 35 cents back in November - December shows that people who invested a lot at 6 cents got 5x a return.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Take it from someone that learned hard lessons in 2017. Alt coins are for short term rides, don't get greedy on trying to make a huge profit off of them. Make you lil profit, then move it to bitcoin/Ethereum.

Facts. People who keep holding for "the next bitcoin" are gonna lose a lot of money. Make your profits while you can then move em around to coins with higher volume.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Circulating supply for Chainlink is $400 mil

NuCypher supply is $385 mil

Chainlink obviously has more volume, but NuCypher is still new. But the fact that it went from 6 cents to 35 cents back in November - December shows that people who invested a lot at 6 cents got 5x a return.

Nice. I'll have to try and grab some then. You got a link to their website or project details?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
so is the play to buy into bitcoin or to buy into etherium? Seems like the btc tsunami ain't over but the exponential growth may have passed those who didn't invest by. thoughts?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thanks. Do you think this is a fomo wave and dip might be coming or do you think this is around btc's new stable position until there's another surge?
It’s FOMO but with each run it has BTC builds credibility as an asset class.

The probability of a sell off if it’s high, I’m bullish long term but would be reluctant to buy in at these highs, you never want to be late to the party so to speak