1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I agree with everyone saying take your knot money and gains and just keep rolling it into BTC. By the next halvening Bitcoin will be over 6 figures. So depending on what price you get it for you could be looking at a 10x-50x...I do think in 4 years BTC will dip back down close to the 10k level maybe even under that with the next big stock market collapse. Save up your money and wait for that time and load up and by 2024 you’ll be rich without really doing anything but being smart and waiting.

Oh and for those that don’t know about the halvening: Bitcoin Halving 2020, Explained

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Only piece of advice I can give to anyone joining the market now or joining again. If you are lucky and begin to see profit. Sell. Aim to at least get your initial investment back. Keep the remainder coins and utilize it.

This is a very volatile market treat it that way. The only winners here are those who play it patience and those who are skilled traders.
Those cars you playboy? If so you doing the damn thing out here

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:@ MKR...is that a pump n dump situation or what?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Whoever the breh is that told me bitcoin cash is a terrible investment and I shouldn't recommend it to people and tried to make me look stupid... In 24 hours bitcoin cash went from $418 to $654 and is currently at $577

In a week it went from $354 to $654

And in a month it went from $256 to $654.

I'ma tag ya ass when I find the post :ufdup:

Edit:

@heisenburrr

With @chkmeout and gay ass @surf who dapped him :sas1:

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Explain to me..in a post or a dm i want to learn more

defi stands for decentralized finance.

Its catching all over crypto but its primarily on Ethereum, since that's THE smart contract platform, and defi is basically all different smart contracts, working like traditional financial tools, but without a primary authority.

It allows you to become your own bank, and let your money work for you.
There's risk involved but a lot of people are putting their crypto to work for them, rather than just keeping it stagnant in an exchange or wallet.
Read brehs/brehettes, READ.

Btc is the grandpa, and the stabilizer of the market, but Eth is the innovator/alchemist.

Getchu a lot of both.