1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ok so here’s an interesting situation, apparently Coinbase will let you overdraft your bank account to buy coins?!!

Yesrerday while Coinbase was crashing due to high volume buying, I was trying to buy an ETH for around 1200. My buys weren’t going thru...or so I thought. Wake up today to see I’ve bought 3 ETH worth and am now overdrawn a good 2gs. So now I have to sell a couple of those ETH at a loss to bring my account back to current but the whole ordeal has got my mind running...

My first thought being this shyt just runs past overdraft protection huh, cuz I would have assumed the systems would have approved the first ETH transaction and then rejected the other two since they were all separate transactions.

My 2nd thought is Coinbase gives me 100k limit....so outside of catching a bank fraud/theft charge if I was bout that potential prison life I could in theory make a lick at the right timing. A couple days ago this would have been good to know when BTC was running from 24k to 40k.

Am I the only person who didn’t know that money is immediately drafted like that? Will the bank reverse the charges?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man so many people took out second mortgages only for it to drop and people started killing themselves over it

Yep folks be treating this like gambling. You have to be smart only gamble what you can lose. Long as you do that in investing you will win more times than you lose and come out on top.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gonna do my research on it
is it something worth putting heavy money into? (in your opinion)

Possibly. I just was on reddit like 2 months ago and they were pushing it as the next big thing for clean energy. I got in when it was 19 a share. Now its I think 53 dollars. It was 34 on thursday and then shot up to 47 after that billion dollar deal.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
if you mostly believe in bitcoin from a fundamental standpoint, then you want to actually be able to own it and send/receive it etc. in which case you’d want to buy it from a crypto exchange then move it to a wallet...if you’re just in it to make a quick buck, then you can just invest in it on robinhood

I see.

Thank you.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you recommend eth at this stage?
Honestly, eth and btc been locked in a ratio, so they have shared performance. But in my opinion though, there will be a pull back from any one approaching 10x over the year. I wouldn't jump in now.

It looks good to short tho, but next long term buy in is gonna be after the upcoming cliff