1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take it from someone that learned hard lessons in 2017. Alt coins are for short term rides, don't get greedy on trying to make a huge profit off of them. Make you lil profit, then move it to bitcoin/Ethereum.

That's entirely dependent on the alts you hold. In a bullish market you do not want to exit your position early. You could sell at 5x and miss a 20x while you moved to BTC or ETH and they go sideways.

When alts run BTC doesn't. Just ride the wave.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
fukk it life is short :mjlit:

I been focused on my Roth IRA but I got some extra cash to throw on Crypto and traditional stocks :pachaha:

Lets get it :manny:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Take it from someone that learned hard lessons in 2017. Alt coins are for short term rides, don't get greedy on trying to make a huge profit off of them. Make you lil profit, then move it to bitcoin/Ethereum.
OffensiveFatEmu-max-1mb.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Low quality poster Looks like Link passed the high of 17.45 it set the other day. Had dipped down some but back up again. Hopefully it sets a nice support level and keeps trending up. The 17.50 level might be tough cuz it looks like on August 30 it went up above it and then closed further down and the next day was when it started dropping to like $7 or whatever it was. But it hasn't been that low since so lets see what it does this time. Looks too early to tell if a flag or pennant pattern is forming.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
I know Coinbase is convenient but sucks. How is Kraken as far as service and reliability? Going thru account process now. Don't think I really heard much bad about them but have not heard much at all of them anyways.

I've only been on there for a couple weeks so idk. Service seems fine though- I send crypto from coinbase to kraken, sell it, and then buy coins i can't on coinbase like ADA and DOT. You can also stake on there I'm staking DOT and a little of my ETH

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Truth. To add to that, if you insist in gambling with an Alt, first understand that you're definitely gambling. Second, make that gamble educationally, do some due diligence on something that has at least a little substance conceptually beyond a PR statement and a whitepaper posted on reddit. Something like Nano is a good gamble because there's proof that it "works" in regards to what it aims to do and can be tested by anyone.

Last edited:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Only piece of advice I can give to anyone joining the market now or joining again. If you are lucky and begin to see profit. Sell. Aim to at least get your initial investment back. Keep the remainder coins and utilize it.

This is a very volatile market treat it that way. The only winners here are those who play it patience and those who are skilled traders.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
How do yall feel about Compound :patrice:

I can see people trying to loans out with ETH :ehh:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been messing with crypto since 2016-2017 which is nowhere close to how long some people had knowledge about it but from my own wisdom/experience this is a volatile asset. It could go much higher than it is right now (do not doubt this) or could come down just as quick as it came up.

I’ve come to my own conclusion at this point is to just buy & hold if you’re interested in crypto after you do your own research.