1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
NuCypher, Orchid, and Filecoin are the sleeper coins that are gonna make a lot of people rich (if you're holding over 2k in coins at least). Start investing now while they're cheap.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Honestly, eth and btc been locked in a ratio, so they have shared performance. But in my opinion though, there will be a pull back from any one approaching 10x over the year. I wouldn't jump in now.

It looks good to short tho, but next long term buy in is gonna be after the upcoming cliff

:mjlol:

Short a bull run before a blow off top is even in sight brehs

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Comparing charts from NuCypher and Orchid with those of Chainlink and Cosmos. These are the cheapest coins on Coinbase with a circulating supply capable of seeing some decent returns if you invest now while they're under a dollar.

As for filecoin the circulating supply is at $44 million and just a few months ago in November it reached its high at $131.86 and is currently at $22 and never went back down to it's lowest at $2. As the hype and price for bitcoin and crypto goes up, so will all these other altcoins. It happened in 2017, it'll happen again.

Coinbase is the easiest most convenient app to use for crypto trading. Whatever coins are on there that are cheap will soon boom like they always do.

NuCypher is only at 20 cents now and it's high has only been 35 cents. It hasn't even reached its peak yet. If you got 5k Nu coins (which go for $1,000 now) and that shyt reaches $2 you just made 10k easy. shyt will go up by April along with everything else. If it gets higher than that (like say with Link $10-$20), that's 50-100k if you got 5k coins..

Right now NuCypher is the cheapest coin to pour money in right now.

Last edited:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Comparing charts from NuCypher and Orchid with those of Chainlink and Cosmos. These are the cheapest coins on Coinbase with a circulating supply capable of seeing some decent returns if you invest now while they're under a dollar.

As for filecoin the circulating supply is at $44 million and just a few months ago in November it reached its high at $131.86 and is currently at $22 and never went back down to it's lowest at $2. As the hype and price for bitcoin and crypto goes up, so will all these other altcoins. It happened in 2017, it'll happen again.

Coinbase is the easiest most convenient app to use for crypto trading. Whatever coins are on there that are cheap will soon boom like they always do.

NuCypher is only at 20 cents now and it's high has only been 35 cents. It hasn't even reached its peak yet. If you got 5k Nu coins (which go for $1,000 now) and that shyt reaches $2 you just made 10k easy. shyt will go up by April along with everything else. If it gets higher than that (like say with Link $10-$20), that's 50-100k if you got 5k coins..

Put my money into eth but have a 100 left so might try with NuCypher:yeshrug:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Put my money into eth but have a 100 left so might try with NuCypher:yeshrug:
Vechain and cardano are also hot cheap coins, they're a bit on fire rn idk if they'll cool off but they're some of the cheapest coins with some of the biggest expectations and their lack of controversy makes me trust the projects.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Vechain and cardano are also hot cheap coins, they're a bit on fire rn idk if they'll cool off but they're some of the cheapest coins with some of the biggest expectations and their lack of controversy makes me trust the projects.

I have no problem with you guys speculating on shytcoins but it must be said all those "projects" are hot trash. There's nothing of substance here, hell some DeFi stuff have more product market fit than shyt like cardano... Literally zombie chains

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I see that nucypher on coinbase. Might throw something on it. What did you see when comparing it to chainlink and cosmos charts?