1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
personally now it's just me here....but I started off with stocks first ...if you don't have a lot of money to throw into crypto then with proper research etc you can double or grow the little money you have because of the lower margins .....that's what I did....I was in on Tesla and apple before the splits....then I cashed out and jumped into crypto.....

the economy will bounce back eventually so it would be a good idea to invest in some industries that will pop once it does then flip that money in the crypto market....again that's what worked for me just another avenue for those in the thread starting off with modest means.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never understand the mindset that had ppl laughing and giggling or flat out ignoring it when BTC was $4k yet rushing to buy it now that it’s more than 10x that amount...FOMO is a bytch :russ:

4k :mjlol:

8k :snooze:

12k :coffee:

16k:hubie:
20k :patrice:

30k :gladbron:

giphy.gif

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I’ll never understand the mindset that had ppl laughing and giggling or flat out ignoring it when BTC was $4k yet rushing to buy it now that it’s more than 10x that amount...FOMO is a bytch :russ:

I think with institutional buyers people feel now bitcoin is legitimized. It's not going anywhere. Before people were still skeptical. I just hope it keeps pumping to 100k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think with institutional buyers people feel now bitcoin is legitimized. It's not going anywhere. Before people were still skeptical. I just hope it keeps pumping to 100k

nah...same shyt happened in 2017

top of the year when BTC was about $1k, I’d try to talk to ppl about BTC/crypto and was literally met with looks of disgust like I was trying to hustle them...by the end of the year when it hit $20k all of a sudden the same ppl were asking “so how’s your bitcoin doing...how do I buy some?” then they got mad at me and thought I was being selfish when I advised them not to buy at the top lol smh

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
nah...same shyt happened in 2017

top of the year when BTC was about $1k, I’d try to talk to ppl about BTC/crypto and was literally met with looks of disgust like I was trying to hustle them...by the end of the year when it hit $20k all of a sudden the same ppl were asking “so how’s your bitcoin doing...how do I buy some?” then they got mad at me and thought I was being selfish when I advised them not to buy at the top lol smh

There were institutional buyers in 2017?

Daps
Got $5 from coinbase because of thread on here a few weeks ago and it's already $7. Makes me wonder how much if put $5 down years ago what would it be now.