1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Wait.

What's the difference between using Robinhood and having a wallet for my Bitcoin Altcoins ??

:jbhmm:
Yeah as @Knowledge said, you cant withdraw your btc from Robinhood. Therefore its only potential is making you more cash to buy btc with somewhere else like coinbase or cashapp

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
People think the entire market revolves around America. XRP is probably not going anywhere. That's why it's still listed on every non-American exchange. It may take a couple months and they end up just paying a fine to SEC but eventually they'll move on

If it was done done it would've been delisted everywhere by now

Still a shytcoin with zero value or purpose

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait.

What's the difference between using Robinhood and having a wallet for my Bitcoin Altcoins ??

:jbhmm:

if you mostly believe in bitcoin from a fundamental standpoint, then you want to actually be able to own it and send/receive it etc. in which case you’d want to buy it from a crypto exchange then move it to a wallet...if you’re just in it to make a quick buck, then you can just invest in it on robinhood

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen, I love ya'll bitcoin nerds. I really do. I had bitcoins in my wallet when it was 200, and jumped out like a bytch cause I lost faith. But I ain't mad no more. I've had years to ponder. I learned my lesson.

There are stocks last year that hit a higher multiplier than BTC. And I mean, year over year, Tesla has done 800% growth.

Moral of the story, get in when you can and hold the fukk on. But don't regret, just buy in and profit.

Bitcoin will hit 100k, and eventually 1million. Its the nature of the game. Its a finite asset, the only thing it can do is gain value over time until the government flat out makes it illegal to hold. Until then, ride that wave.

Well said brotha. There is always a lick to be made. Got to look and do research to find them. They out there though. Just look at tesla like you said and even PLUG.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll never understand the mindset that had ppl laughing and giggling or flat out ignoring it when BTC was $4k yet rushing to buy it now that it’s more than 10x that amount...FOMO is a bytch :russ:
Most humans hate anything different until that herd mentality kick in. Thats why majority of people are always chasing the caboose instead of hopping on before the train leaves the station.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Listen, I love ya'll bitcoin nerds. I really do. I had bitcoins in my wallet when it was 200, and jumped out like a bytch cause I lost faith. But I ain't mad no more. I've had years to ponder. I learned my lesson.

There are stocks last year that hit a higher multiplier than BTC. And I mean, year over year, Tesla has done 800% growth.

Moral of the story, get in when you can and hold the fukk on. But don't regret, just buy in and profit.

Bitcoin will hit 100k, and eventually 1million. Its the nature of the game. Its a finite asset, the only thing it can do is gain value over time until the government flat out makes it illegal to hold. Until then, ride that wave.
Would you recommend eth at this stage?