1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idgaf if it walks like a duck and quacks like one :ufdup:

I been on Bitcoin since 2016

Never once have I ever had faith in it any more than it being a massive pump and dump scheme

I’m still predicting this shyt crashes, bet no more then I feel comfortable with losing
Secure your profits broski. I could be very wrong. I just don’t see companies handing out the best asset majority of the public doesn’t have access to just to help them out. I don’t think Meg is gonna turn any of her fans into serious Bitcoin investors. Her fans don’t even understand the stock market and Bitcoin is 1000x more confusing. I don’t say this to be insensitive but Megan hardcore fan base is the low educated percentile. If their going after her fan base in a pandemic that should be very telling.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

Gonna be some little dips here and there, but I definitely wouldn't expect any of those drastic drops we've usually seen in the past. These are new type of whales and these nikkas aint selling no time soon

People forget all it takes is 1 tweet from Donald Trump to tank bitcoin short term. Bitcoing makin headlines now isn't the best since trump hates bitcoin. Still got 1 months to go before he is out of office and I recall there was a rumor he my screw bitcoin via regulation before he leaves office. Only invest what you are willing to loose.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Secure your profits broski. I could be very wrong. I just don’t see companies handing out the best asset majority of the public doesn’t have access to just to help them out. I don’t think Meg is gonna turn any of her fans into serious Bitcoin investors. Her fans don’t even understand the stock market and Bitcoin is 1000x more confusing. I don’t say this to be insensitive but Megan hardcore fan base is the low educated percentile. If their going after her fan base in a pandemic that should be very telling.

Some of yall so dumb lol

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
People forget all it takes is 1 tweet from Donald Trump to tank bitcoin short term. Bitcoing makin headlines now isn't the best since trump hates bitcoin. Still got 1 months to go before he is out of office and I recall there was a rumor he my screw bitcoin via regulation before he leaves office. Only invest what you are willing to loose.

Have fun staying poor

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Maybe 3 years ago when the market was mostly just retail investors. Market would straight freefall over any little negative news. It's a different market now. BTC this year just went thru COVID, the worst financial collapse in a decade, exchange hacks, bitmex scandals, etc. and did not shake. After all of that it still rose up to break ATH

At this point what is Trump going to say in less than a month that would stop institutions around the world from buying?

The rumor you're talking about was regulation for self-hosted wallets which might scare regular investors from US like you or I but means nothing for big institutions who don't custody their own crypto anyway.

Bitcoin is global. It doesn't live or die by what America does. Any short term "tank" gets gobbled up quick by institutions who have been frantically buying everyday this year

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Maybe 3 years ago when the market was mostly just retail investors. Market would straight freefall over any little negative news. It's a different market now. BTC this year just went thru COVID, the worst financial collapse in a decade, exchange hacks, bitmex scandals, etc. and did not shake. After all of that it still rose up to break ATH

At this point what is Trump going to say in less than a month that would stop institutions around the world from buying?

The rumor you're talking about was regulation for self-hosted wallets which might scare regular investors from US like you or I but means nothing for big institutions who don't custody their own crypto anyway.

Bitcoin is global. It doesn't live or die by what America does. Any short term "tank" gets gobbled up quick by institutions who have been frantically buying everyday this year

IMO Bitcoin would go up with any signs of the economy tanking....folks would want to move away from a weakening fiat currency ......bitcoin is the new gold now.....if the dollar collapses bitcoin will be the way transactions are done....."a tweet by Donald Trump" would actually work in favor

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
IMO Bitcoin would go up with any signs of the economy tanking....folks would want to move away from a weakening fiat currency ......bitcoin is the new gold now.....if the dollar collapses bitcoin will be the way transactions are done....."a tweet by Donald Trump" would actually work in favor

yeah BTC seems to have an inverse correlation with the USD . the worse USD does the better BTC does

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Gold isn't universally used as currency tho. Not sure if bitcoin will one day. Can everyone get along like that and use one currency? I know some of the countries did it with the euro. Getting the US and everyone else to agree on using bitcoin for transactions might be a bit difficult. The US dollar has been weakening especially in 2020 but still universally accepted. Don't know if the economy tanking would help bitcoin cuz people would likely be selling in order to buy food and pay bills. Just like with any other investment. That's prolly why the institutions are grabbing up coins cuz they know they can flip them for higher later.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Gold isn't universally used as currency tho. Not sure if bitcoin will one day. Can everyone get along like that and use one currency? I know some of the countries did it with the euro. Getting the US and everyone else to agree on using bitcoin for transactions might be a bit difficult. The US dollar has been weakening especially in 2020 but still universally accepted. Don't know if the economy tanking would help bitcoin cuz people would likely be selling in order to buy food and pay bills. Just like with any other investment. That's prolly why the institutions are grabbing up coins cuz they know they can flip them for higher later.

I wasn’t really stating that it would be an official global currency but just the fact it can be used universally without having to convert etc

Yea gold isn’t the exact standard but i was more eluding to the fact that when a currency crashes it was historically the go to means for currency now if currency crashes folks will turn to Bitcoin instead of gold

i had cold and just sold if last week i don’t see it getting anywhere near the returns I’ve seen in crypto I’m banking on bitcoins and ethereum which visa just invested in

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I don't see BTC being used as an everyday currency anytime soon. Still too volatile and no government would ever want to use a currency they can't control

But I can see small countries or countries with highly unstable currency (Venezuela, Zimbabwe types) starting to peg their fiat currencies to BTC and moving away from the US dollar. BTC will probably be a lot more stable for them

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I don't see BTC being used as an everyday currency anytime soon. Still too volatile and no government would ever want to use a currency they can't control

But I can see small countries or countries with highly unstable currency (Venezuela, Zimbabwe types) starting to peg their fiat currencies to BTC and moving away from the US dollar. BTC will probably be a lot more stable for them

That's the thing though. The stability (and worth) of the USD is currently in question :mjcry: