1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I remember those days. I’m ready!

Eyes about to be looking like :mjlit: from staying up watching charts and reading Reddit.

breh I’m ready too. Just thinking about what alt to jump on. Don’t want it to be like 2017 where brehs had like 20 alts because you never knew what would blow. Give me 4-5 alts and BTC. That’s it.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif

:whew:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Long term.
I can understand if you're just trying to make some profits on BCH to rollback into Bitcoin but to hold it long term is a mistake. Nobody uses BCH bro. None of these institutions are buying it. When you read the news, ask yourself. Do you ever hear the name "Bitcoin Cash" when Square, PayPal, Grayscale, MassMutual and all these other big financial institutions are making big buys? No. It's only Bitcoin. There's a reason for that. None of those forks are going to make it. Forget all about that "it's faster, lower fees, blah blah blah". There's a million other coins out there that claim that. It doesn't matter if no one uses it.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I came up big during the drop. I sat on LEND for a long time even when it dipped to about a penny. Then it shot up right before it turned into AAVE.

The time to get in was the past three years but to many people were to busy criticizing crypto. Those who stuck it out are feasting.

Just a warning. This shyt is volatile as fukk and only put in money you can afford to lose and not miss.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I can understand if you're just trying to make some profits on BCH to rollback into Bitcoin but to hold it long term is a mistake. Nobody uses BCH bro. None of these institutions are buying it. When you read the news, ask yourself. Do you ever hear the name "Bitcoin Cash" when Square, PayPal, Grayscale, MassMutual and all these other big financial institutions are making big buys? No. It's only Bitcoin. There's a reason for that. None of those forks are going to make it. Forget all about that "it's faster, lower fees, blah blah blah". There's a million other coins out there that claim that. It doesn't matter if no one uses it.
I disagree, many businesses are already transacting in bch. but We'll see soon enough bro.