1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:francis:Bitcoin has been 20k before and then dropped all the way down to 3k. In fact this is basically deja vu of 3 years ago and then a massive drop started after the holidays. Only thing I've learn from crypto is that this market isn't predicated on shyt and highly unpredictable.

If people would've followed similar uninformed posts the last time Bitcoin tagged its previous all time high at $1175, they would've missed out on 1900% gains.

Keep your stupid opinion to yourself maybe and have fun staying poor.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If people would've followed similar uninformed posts the last time Bitcoin tagged its previous all time high at $1175, they would've missed out on 1900% gains.

Keep your stupid opinion to yourself maybe and have fun staying poor.

:heh:How is my post uninformed when that is literally what happened.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:heh:How is my post uninformed when that is literally what happened.

Suggesting that the current situation is the equivalent of 2017 is badly uninformed.

Even the price action isn't nearly similar the same when you take a close look at it.

We spent no more than 2 weeks above $15,000 last time around before the market started to unwind.

We're 6 week strong above $15,000 right now with roughly 15 weeks of solid support over $10,000.

Zoom out

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Small bump in the road. All companies deal with lawsuits. Apple , Facebook and Google have been dealing with antitrust lawsuits all year .

Sometimes you bitcoin bulls are a bit
much. Do you not realize the fate/trust in the cryto currency market depends on projects like these ?

Wait I guess in your mind bitcoin goes to 400k and all other crypto projects go to zero ?

:mjlol:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Small bump in the road. All companies deal with lawsuits. Apple , Facebook and Google have been dealing with antitrust lawsuits all year .

Sometimes you bitcoin bulls are a bit
much. Do you not realize the fate/trust in the cryto currency market depends on projects like these ?

Wait I guess in your mind bitcoin goes to 400k and all other crypto projects go to zero ?

Fate of crypto depends on a centralized shytcoin? What does that have to do with anti-trust laws?

This is the US government essentially saying XRP is an illegal security controlled by Ripple inc. and whose management has dumped billions of dollars worth on retail investors over years by paying for exchange listing and funding market makers.

You bagholders are so delusional it's sad

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There isn't much to it other than put as much money into Bitcoin as you sanely can (if you're young, single without a child see my post above), then ride that thing for the rest of your life.

Im Married With A 1 Year Old But We Do Pretty Well Financially So I Have Some To Play With, Also Got No Debt Besides A Soon To Be Mortgage That’s Pretty Modest, So Modest I’ll Probably Pay Double On It And Still Have Enough For Play Money And My Current Invests (College Fund And 2 Index Funds)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Im Married With A 1 Year Old But We Do Pretty Well Financially So I Have Some To Play With, Also Got No Debt Besides A Soon To Be Mortgage That’s Pretty Modest, So Modest I’ll Probably Pay Double On It And Still Have Enough For Play Money And My Current Invests (College Fund And 2 Index Funds)

Keep mortgage payments at minimum, invest all liquid money into Bitcoin.

Don't risk your money on altcoins unless you are greedy and want to leave yourself open to getting burned.

I would strongly suggest liquidating whatever funds you have.

Nothing will yield nearly as much as Bitcoin will on the long term and it's more risky to NOT own Bitcoin today than it is

This is a cool thread I saw today which sums it up pretty well in terms of where Bitcoin fits from a macro point of view from the mouth of billion dollars asset allocators

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
He'll likely recommend you sell your house and avoid paying mortgage to use the money to invest.:francis:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Keep mortgage payments at minimum, invest all liquid money into Bitcoin.

Don't risk your money on altcoins unless you are greedy and want to leave yourself open to getting burned.

I would strongly suggest liquidating whatever funds you have.

Nothing will yield nearly as much as Bitcoin will on the long term and it's more risky to NOT own Bitcoin today than it is

This is a cool thread I saw today which sums it up pretty well in terms of where Bitcoin fits from a macro point of view from the mouth of billion dollars asset allocators

I know this sounds unreasonable but it really isn't. My track record can speak for itself anyway