1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm holding and holding some more,

I got ada eth btc and vet and imma stick to those, I may just stretch in to dot and I'd like to get more link but that's as far as imma go.

I think a key factor to success in this space is not stretching yourself too thin and focusing on what you know and believe in. It's thousands of coins you won't get every gain off of them. Stack what you got and you'll make your money.

But also let's not think so hard in the dollar amount, the future is crypto, start thinking about prices being tied to crypto now. The amount of btc or eth could possibly buy you more stuff than what the equivalent dollar amount is today in the future.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
By insiders trolled me and say they think it will crash to 9000. Its sounds crazy but you never know with Bitcoin.

Im thinking to around 19K though

Never gonna happen..

We are in price discovery mode. Dips will be furiously bought. Dont wait on sideline you will be left in dust.

Dont cash out.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never gonna happen..

We are in price discovery mode. Dips will be furiously bought. Dont wait on sideline you will be left in dust.

Dont cash out.

yeah that’s my thought process

Outside of government intervention or some serious collusion to drive the price down so big institutions can accumulate, I don’t see how a crash like that is possible

if it went down to even 15k I’d be shocked

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

tenor.gif

Gonna be some little dips here and there, but I definitely wouldn't expect any of those drastic drops we've usually seen in the past. These are new type of whales and these nikkas aint selling no time soon

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Bitcoin looking like it’s shaping up to be massively pumped and dumped by the big dogs. Outrageous analyst price targets and they’ve been making it easier and easier to access to buy. And now I see they just giving it away :mjlol:

Cashapp trying to promote their new BTC reward feature, capitalize on the ATH hype, and steal some share from VISA (?) and their recent bitcoin rewards announcement. Plus since Cashapp is not transparent with their fees, ain't no telling what they charge to send BTC out of their app (I'm bout to find out). Now they're holding BTC and got some good promo out of it.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Bitcoin looking like it’s shaping up to be massively pumped and dumped by the big dogs. Outrageous analyst price targets and they’ve been making it easier and easier to access to buy. And now I see they just giving it away :mjlol:
Idgaf if it walks like a duck and quacks like one :ufdup:

I been on Bitcoin since 2016

Never once have I ever had faith in it any more than it being a massive pump and dump scheme

I’m still predicting this shyt crashes, bet no more then I feel comfortable with losing