1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
For those into ETH altough there's no reason to think it wont pump along BTC the ETH/BTC ratio right now looks pretty bad and BTC could detach itself and pull away during this run

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Are ya'll putting your stimulus checks in bitcoin or is it wiser to buy 1 etherum instead?
full

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Are ya'll putting your stimulus checks in bitcoin or is it wiser to buy 1 etherum instead?
full

I'm in some alts but at this point I'm starting to look at anything that prevents me from getting more btc as a distraction. Also Bitcoin is past it's all time high while eth is about half of it's. Take from that what you will. To me I see it as long term eth bleeding value relative to btc

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coinbase generously gave me some free Cryptocurrency with the offer to make more if I invite others. The only catch is that you need to have a Coinbase account and just answer a few questions from Coinbase. This is free money though so definitely hop on this my dudes. Here's the invite links:

This link is for BANDS

I only have 4 spots on this link

Earn Band

This link is for Stellar Lumens

Only 4 spots on this link

Earn up to $50 worth of XLM on Coinbase.

This link is for COMP coins

Only 4 spots on this link

Earn Compound

Lastly, we'll both get free Bitcoin when a friend buys or sells $100 of crypto

Reward
$10 in BTC

Buy/Sell cryptocurrency - Coinbase

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:francis:Bitcoin has been 20k before and then dropped all the way down to 3k. In fact this is basically deja vu of 3 years ago and then a massive drop started after the holidays. Only thing I've learn from crypto is that this market isn't predicated on shyt and highly unpredictable.