mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What the fukk is uniswap :russ:

I’m out the loop Brehs
It's a website/exchange that has etheruem related coins, I believe. You can link a wallet to it, most popular one I think is metamask. Metamask has a chrome extension which is like linked to your browser. I'm sure there are other ways to get it as well. Then you use your wallet to load up some eth on uniswap and can use it to buy various different coins not on coinbase. And then can just swap coins from the ones available on there. Link is on there and a few other household names as well. But also new coins that may have come out. It's all a risk just like CB. Only issue with coinswap is they have fees, I think gas prices is the correct term. Fees are paid in eth. And they been really high lately. Couple people have mentioned and complained about it thru the thread. The high fees make constantly buying and selling not worth it. Some coins have been doing good but the entire market been horrible lately so it depends. Hopefully we can get thru these troubling times and have more stability soon.

The uniswap coin is their own coin that got released and they gave some to people that had active accounts. I would've never known about it unless king tut mentioned it cuz I haven't been that active on there and just been letting shyt ride.

Daps
It's a website/exchange that has etheruem related coins, I believe. You can link a wallet to it, most popular one I think is metamask. Metamask has a chrome extension which is like linked to your browser. I'm sure there are other ways to get it as well. Then you use your wallet to load up some eth on uniswap and can use it to buy various different coins not on coinbase. And then can just swap coins from the ones available on there. Link is on there and a few other household names as well. But also new coins that may have come out. It's all a risk just like CB. Only issue with coinswap is they have fees, I think gas prices is the correct term. Fees are paid in eth. And they been really high lately. Couple people have mentioned and complained about it thru the thread. The high fees make constantly buying and selling not worth it. Some coins have been doing good but the entire market been horrible lately so it depends. Hopefully we can get thru these troubling times and have more stability soon.

The uniswap coin is their own coin that got released and they gave some to people that had active accounts. I would've never known about it unless king tut mentioned it cuz I haven't been that active on there and just been letting shyt ride.

:salute: My boy

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I regretted not getting rid of BREE when I had the chance at the top. Thought that the name change or swap or whatever the hell it did was gonna make it better but it got worse. But thankfully this Uni coin got me feeling a bit better about the whole thing. :lawd: Hoping both coins hit $20. Would convert my bree to about 100 UNI but not sure if its worth it in the long run. :jbhmm:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I regretted not getting rid of BREE when I had the chance at the top. Thought that the name change or swap or whatever the hell it did was gonna make it better but it got worse. But thankfully this Uni coin got me feeling a bit better about the whole thing. :lawd: Hoping both coins hit $20. Would convert my bree to about 100 UNI but not sure if its worth it in the long run. :jbhmm:

I would love if it hit $20. I jumped in earlier than I should have to get out of a sinking coin, DIA. Wish I could have held on to get UNI at 2.50, but got in it at 3.50 so $20 would be 5x. Would go a long way towards my plans to get back into LINK before it goes back up to $20+.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I would love if it hit $20. I jumped in earlier than I should have to get out of a sinking coin, DIA. Wish I could have held on to get UNI at 2.50, but got in it at 3.50 so $20 would be 5x. Would go a long way towards my plans to get back into LINK before it goes back up to $20+.
I got the free one from uniswap so I'm loving it right now. And yeah I got a love/hate relationship going with Link right now. Love that it's low cuz I wanna stack up more but hate how volatile it's been lately cuz I can't afford to panic and sell as much as I could use the cash right now. Been testing my patience but just gotta take it easy and stay calm for now. Just please don't let it go another one of those $20 to $10 moves. Let's just stack up what we can for now.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I got the free one from uniswap so I'm loving it right now. And yeah I got a love/hate relationship going with Link right now. Love that it's low cuz I wanna stack up more but hate how volatile it's been lately cuz I can't afford to panic and sell as much as I could use the cash right now. Been testing my patience but just gotta take it easy and stay calm for now. Just please don't let it go another one of those $20 to $10 moves. Let's just stack up what we can for now.

UNI rolling up as I type this! :banderas:

I hate that I tried to use Uniswap a month ago and decided to come back to it later and never did. 400 free coins at the price this is gonna hit would have been noice!

Yea BTC dominance messing shyt up right now for all the alts but it won’t last much longer. Just hang in there breh.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Woke up for some reason and I'm glad I did.

Uni bag sitting at 6k :blessed:

Tempted to take out half but I'm gonna ride this out through the weekend and see what happens.

Edit: $7. If we hit 10 I'm gonna have trouble holding that. Might swap half out to ETH and leave the other 600.

Last edited: