1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Will it go back up i want to throw a few ks in there
Could go up, could go down. Sane with any other crypto or stock or investment. Market don't know what the hell it's doing and with it being election season there's more uncertainty. Keep a close eye on it if you do.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Don't know why the hell I didn't sell earlier. :francis:

Whole market getting killed. The bear done mauled and devoured our asses. :mjcry:

Yeah man its the same with me, buying is the easy part its knowing when to sell that's always difficult. I got in the habit of taking profits quickly these days and I've missed out on a lot by doing that but in the end I can console myself with the fact at least I took profits. All this shyt is is just numbers on a screen really

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Will it go back up i want to throw a few ks in there

Thing is we don't know for sure...Link like most crypto is a developing project. Developers are still working on the project as a whole. So it's just if you believe in the future of the technology and have faith in the CEO's and big names in the project.

The same way Tesla fanboys believe in Elon Musk.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thing is we don't know for sure...Link like most crypto is a developing project. Developers are still working on the project as a whole. So it's just if you believe in the future of the technology and have faith in the CEO's and big names in the project.

The same way Tesla fanboys believe in Elon Musk.
Link and Tesla need to partner up. Get Elon and Sergey joining forces. :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The 1 hour and 2 hour timeframes both have been showing bullish signals for Link. Still waiting on the 4 hour and 1 day timeframes tho. Hopefully this weekend something happens. This next 24 hours I think will determine whether we keep going back up or not. We already back up to where we were like 4 days ago so we just need to pass over $10 and stabilize there until it gets ready to go higher.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do we claim or get them?
Might be too late. I don't know if you use uniswap or not. Its like another exchange linked to your ethereum wallet. I got in back in like late july I think so I was eligible. But don't know if new members get them. Let me look for that post with some info on how to get that setup anyways.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Its a decentralized exchange where you can connect your eth and trade it for another coin/project. Since it is decentralized any project can get on the exchange without the approval of anyone. Thus you can get into projects that are sub 1 million market cap or even sub 500K that eventually get up to 100 mil plus.

Exchange: Uniswap Interface

First you need to set up a wallet and fund it with Ethereum:
Now you are ready to use uniswap using your wallet
How to use Uniswap:

Alot of the hidden gem projects are not searchable so:

1. Identify the project you are interested in
2. Go to their website or to their telegram group to get their uniswap link
3. The link takes you to uniswap and you hit trade link, it takes you back to the main uniswap page but it will populate your target coin at the place where you would have failed to search ,

example : Uniswap Info

@TNC this the info on uniswap. @Low quality poster I know you were looking for it too. Don't know if the token drop is still valid but still good to have this info to create newer plays that may not be available on Coinbase.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Is KuCoin the number 2 CEX behind Binance?

Also can someone explain what the yield farming is all about and how much can I make off it? Debating to jump in on this Flamingo coin(FLM) that Binance is going to support farming on since UNI doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is KuCoin the number 2 CEX behind Binance?

Also can someone explain what the yield farming is all about and how much can I make off it? Debating to jump in on this Flamingo coin(FLM) that Binance is going to support farming on since UNI doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.
I'm also interested in that farming thing but don't know much about it. I've heard of staking but not really about farming. Wonder what the difference is.

DrHackenbush

Daps
Uniswap been crazy the last few days. Saw some shyt called Orb go from $350 to $40k in ONE day :whoo::dead:

Home

BTW if any of you dudes are on telegram join this channel - Wolves Of Uniswap

He called CORE on Uni today and it went up 4x from the call. He catches shyt mad early too, got Nyan for a few cents and it went to $400+. Lotta scammy telegram groups but these dude in here are legit

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Uniswap been crazy the last few days. Saw some shyt called Orb go from $350 to $40k in ONE day :whoo::dead:

Home

BTW if any of you dudes are on telegram join this channel - Wolves Of Uniswap

He called CORE on Uni today and it went up 4x from the call. He catches shyt mad early too, got Nyan for a few cents and it went to $400+. Lotta scammy telegram groups but these dude in here are legit

How long you been in that group? Who is he? And did you make any money on any of those calls or any others made in that group?

DrHackenbush

Daps
How long you been in that group? Who is he? And did you make any money on any of those calls or any others made in that group?

Its a new group, been in there a few days, not too many members which is good. He called this today -

DEXTools.io - BETA

This went 4/5x from his call, still going up now. I threw a few eth and it and cashed out.

He was in another group and told ppl to buy Nyan at like $5 but no one listened but I grabbed some, shyt went to like $400. Definitely worth joining. Uniswap stuff is always risky though so better to do your own due diligence before buying anything