1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Crazy Twitter thread from the guy who rekt SYFI. Watched his 1.5 ETH profit turn into 740 ETH in minutes. I would've done the same tbh

I came across that today on twitter, crazy shyt man. Seems like a good dude though, he offered to give some people some of their money back. Not his fault at all, all of these rebase tokens seem to fukk up when they rebase. One the other day went from 4k a token to 0.10 in like 2 minutes :mjlol:

DrHackenbush

Daps
Only money to be made right now is with DeFi tokens with Uniswap. Most of them are scams unfortunately. I've made a little money on some of the rug pulls but it requires you to be at your computer/on your phone damn near 24/7 :francis:

At this point my only long term holds are BTC, ETH, LINK, and YFI.

Uniswap is like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets in the gun :deadmanny:

Those gains when it does work out though :smugdraper:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like the candlesticks keep getting smaller every day on Link. Who knows if they'll keep getting smaller. Maybe over the next day or two. Volume looks low too. Seems like its a tough battle between bulls and bears, plus I'm hearing a lot of coins are being removed from exchanges. Don't know if thats to hardware wallets or bank accounts. Feel like there's bound to be a breakout in one direction by the end of this weekend. Just don't know which direction I would prefer. The dip was stressful enough but we surviving it.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Seems like the candlesticks keep getting smaller every day on Link. Who knows if they'll keep getting smaller. Maybe over the next day or two. Volume looks low too. Seems like its a tough battle between bulls and bears, plus I'm hearing a lot of coins are being removed from exchanges. Don't know if thats to hardware wallets or bank accounts. Feel like there's bound to be a breakout in one direction by the end of this weekend. Just don't know which direction I would prefer. The dip was stressful enough but we surviving it.

I’m in the same boat. I thought BTC would break lower by now and it still might so I didn’t want to be trapped in the rundown so I’m back in tether. Definitely a battle between bulls and bears right now, if we catch that cme gap then we’re likely to go back down to 7k, 8K levels which would be great buying opportunities for the alts and specifically Link. At work keeping an eye on this is stressful. Don’t want to miss the next run up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m in the same boat. I thought BTC would break lower by now and it still might so I didn’t want to be trapped in the rundown so I’m back in tether. Definitely a battle between bulls and bears right now, if we catch that cme gap then we’re likely to go back down to 7k, 8K levels which would be great buying opportunities for the alts and specifically Link. At work keeping an eye on this is stressful. Don’t want to miss the next run up.
yeah i feel ya. i feel like Link might do an inverse head and shoulders pattern which would be raising up to about 16, then dropping to like 13 and then going back up to who knows where. BTC controls the market so lets see how it acts these next few days.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
No but I just went and am claiming some 400 uni coins. Doubt they giving me $3000 and more like $3 worth. :francis: I need all the help I can get these days tho. :francis:

You get 400 per wallet you've used a transaction with. UNI is around 3$ per coin so you'll get 1200-1400.

Edit: Just got a price notification. $1500 per 400 UNI coins

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You get 400 per wallet you've used a transaction with. UNI is around 3$ per coin so you'll get 1200-1400.

Edit: Just got a price notification. $1500 per 400 UNI coins
Yeah I saw. Only have one wallet but I'll take it. Unless I can open extra wallets like email addresses and become rich. :ohhh::mjgrin:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:dwillhuh: how the hell do I do that breh ???

If you've ever made a transaction on Uniswap before this month go to the site and link your wallet. Lower right hand corner should have 3 dots where it will allow you to claim your coins.

DrHackenbush

Daps
I read some scammer who made like 80 different scam/rug tokens ended up getting 80 x 400 UNI airdropped to him :pachaha::picard:

Dope shyt though, Uni really looked out here. Imagine that tight fukk CZ giving anything away for free on Binance :troll:

He's scrambling now to add all the popular Uniswap tokens, he sees thats where the volume is right now and is trying to keep Binance relevant

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I read some scammer who made like 80 different scam/rug tokens ended up getting 80 x 400 UNI airdropped to him :pachaha::picard:

Dope shyt though, Uni really looked out here. Imagine that tight fukk CZ giving anything away for free on Binance :troll:

He's scrambling now to add all the popular Uniswap tokens, he sees thats where the volume is right now and is trying to keep Binance relevant

Over 100k in free money. That foresight :wow: