1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Honestly I'm probably just getting a card when it comes to making my transactions, fiat money can kiss my ass I'm tired of inflation and wage stagnation

I also plan to put earnings into other assests through interest accounts, already using blockfolio and will use celcius next

shyt just trips me out lol like my fiancee was like look boo, my bank paid me .03 in interest :mjgrin:

But shyt I make triple that with like 10$ staking my tezos lol, and my eth and btc interest is like 5$ a month at this point, so yeah fukk cashing out, fukk these banks

And fukk these taxes, cashing out means you gotta pay that shyt (with simultaneous inflation) EVEN THOUGH WE CAN PRINT THAT MONEY ANYWAY shyt is just so stupid to me, if I made a few M's off crypto I'll just convert it to dai or usdc.

I fully agree with that cash out plan.

Do you plan on buying or investing in real estate? I can see myself paying off some homes in full whether its cash or crypto hopefully.

I do not want to cash it out into fiat I'm hoping to make full expensive purchases in crypto.

There is a dire need to spend the earning you acquire from crypto it needs to be cashed out or transfered to some other type of asset because once that market reaches the top you already know the bear market will come with a fierce vengeance.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of better times coming.. does anyone have a detailed cash out plan that they recommend?

I've used gemini exchange for the past 2 years...I got verified at the top of 2018...I trade whatever coins I own on other exchanges for BTC then transfer the BTC over to gemini and sell it...then withdraw the money to a linked bank account...if you make the withdrawal before 12PM on a business day then you will have it by the next business morning even tho they say it takes 3-5 business days

I've been fortunate and have had zero problems with them but I’ve heard some stories of ppl having their accounts locked...ppl being denied verification and some states are flat-out excluded from using gemini

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I crossed out the last line because gemini is now available in all states...this wasn’t always the case...so the verification process might be easier as well since they are more selective

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can also do the same with coinbase

I have a coinbase account as well but I’ve never used it to withdraw or deposit money because I’ve heard horror stories about ppl having their bank accounts closed (with a timely warning that allowed them to withdraw their money) for being associated with coinbase...these horror stories tend to be outliers but it still is important to be aware of them

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I've used gemini exchange for the past 2 years...I got verified at the top of 2018...I trade whatever coins I own on other exchanges for BTC then transfer the BTC over to gemini and sell it...then withdraw the money to a linked bank account...if you make the withdrawal before 12PM on a business day then you will have it by the next business morning even tho they say it takes 3-5 business days

I've been fortunate and have had zero problems with them but I’ve heard some stories of ppl having their accounts locked...ppl being denied verification and some states are flat-out excluded from using gemini
How have you been paying the taxes on your crypto? :lupe: that's the part that got me most nervous about when I pull out

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I fully agree with that cash out plan.

Do you plan on buying or investing in real estate? I can see myself paying off some homes in full whether its cash or crypto hopefully.

I do not want to cash it out into fiat I'm hoping to make full expensive purchases in crypto.

There is a dire need to spend the earning you acquire from crypto it needs to be cashed out or transfered to some other type of asset because once that market reaches the top you already know the bear market will come with a fierce vengeance.
Yeah that'll be the best option for me. Real estate will def cut on those taxes and with me being in florida more people are probably coming to live here so I think the market won't get hit as bad during this depression coming up

I think it's so much money invested into crypto that people are going to have to adopt and adapt or get left behind

Also I think converting to gold and silver is also a great option, that'll be the closest to cashing cashing out I'll get

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah that'll be the best option for me. Real estate will def cut on those taxes and with me being in florida more people are probably coming to live here so I think the market won't get hit as bad during this depression coming up

I think it's so much money invested into crypto that people are going to have to adopt and adapt or get left behind

Also I think converting to gold and silver is also a great option, that'll be the closest to cashing cashing out I'll get
Ima have to see what's good from you since I'm in Florida also.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Crazy Twitter thread from the guy who rekt SYFI. Watched his 1.5 ETH profit turn into 740 ETH in minutes. I would've done the same tbh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Haven't looked at this shyt in over a year. Down 3k :francis:.

Most of my shyt coins went to shyt. Is there any worth to jumping back in at this point. Wish I knew TRX jumped to .04 the other day.

Edit* I see there was some money to be made back in June

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Haven't looked at this shyt in over a year. Down 3k :francis:.

Most of my shyt coins went to shyt. Is there any worth to jumping back in at this point. Wish I knew TRX jumped to .04 the other day.

Edit* I see there was some money to be made back in June

Only money to be made right now is with DeFi tokens with Uniswap. Most of them are scams unfortunately. I've made a little money on some of the rug pulls but it requires you to be at your computer/on your phone damn near 24/7 :francis:

At this point my only long term holds are BTC, ETH, LINK, and YFI.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Only money to be made right now is with DeFi tokens with Uniswap. Most of them are scams unfortunately. I've made a little money on some of the rug pulls but it requires you to be at your computer/on your phone damn near 24/7 :francis:

At this point my only long term holds are BTC, ETH, LINK, and YFI.

Thanks breh if I do jump back in I'll stick with the basics. I probably won't look into doing so until after the holiday season though.