1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
$UNI has me sick man. :mjcry:

Im comfortable missing those plates after seeing chainlink go from .33 cents to 1.50 to $18 and not jumping in it at all im very complacent. Im fasting waiting on the bigger more establish altcoins to flourish. Next bullrun ill be jumping into the next ico/ieo/defi trend :coffee:

---

Superstar
Daps
:feedme: Teach a breh.

I mean most of what can be said can be learned in this thread. Just have to pay attention to the coins people are dropping info on. Basically, all traditional financial instruments are coming over to crypto and it's just a fukking license to print money.

But it's no cakewalk have to put the time in to learn.

Uniswap is exchanged for new coins mostly that there is no market for. The people that have been using for a long time now got a free airdrop of 400 unis per account. If you have been using it heavily in different accounts or providing liquidity to them to do trades you are very very well. I run a business that is an investment fund so we bought defi coins and staking then for a while now so we came into a good chunk of money.

They are still giving out UNI in a massive way if you provide liquidity on November 27th. Have to look for a pool where it isn't that much and offer a combination of coins. So like ETH AND DAI at the current rate it's easy to get about a couple of UNI coins per day if you help. Excuse the babbling a bit breh on the highway typing this.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I mean most of what can be said can be learned in this thread. Just have to pay attention to the coins people are dropping info on. Basically, all traditional financial instruments are coming over to crypto and it's just a fukking license to print money.

But it's no cakewalk have to put the time in to learn.

Uniswap is exchanged for new coins mostly that there is no market for. The people that have been using for a long time now got a free airdrop of 400 unis per account. If you have been using it heavily in different accounts or providing liquidity to them to do trades you are very very well. I run a business that is an investment fund so we bought defi coins and staking then for a while now so we came into a good chunk of money.

They are still giving out UNI in a massive way if you provide liquidity on November 27th. Have to look for a pool where it isn't that much and offer a combination of coins. So like ETH AND DAI at the current rate it's easy to get about a couple of UNI coins per day if you help. Excuse the babbling a bit breh on the highway typing this.
We gonna need the info on that investment fund you talking about.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
75% buy vs 25% sell activity for UNI on coinbase the past 24 hrs. Sitting my black ass in front of this screen all weekend waiting for the right time to sell half.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What effect does circulating supply have? Cuz Uni has 109 million circulating and Link has 386 mill with double the price. Wouldn't less coins circulating mean more reason to increase the price due to not being able to handle the demand? Could be also other factors as well like volume too I guess.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What effect does circulating supply have? Cuz Uni has 109 million circulating and Link has 386 mill with double the price. Wouldn't less coins circulating mean more reason to increase the price due to not being able to handle the demand? Could be also other factors as well like volume too I guess.

ideally...but in the end project impact generally outweighs everything else

if you find a project that has both then :banderas:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Invest in imaginary internet coins, brehs. :francis:

I'm reading an article that bank stocks are sinking cuz of alleged widespread money laundering. So if fiat currency isn't safe, and crypto isn't safe, what's the safest currency there is? It's probably Coli Cash. :mjgrin: Anyone know what I can trade some in for? :mjcry:

---

Superstar
Daps
Invest in imaginary internet coins, brehs. :francis:

I'm reading an article that bank stocks are sinking cuz of alleged widespread money laundering. So if fiat currency isn't safe, and crypto isn't safe, what's the safest currency there is? It's probably Coli Cash. :mjgrin: Anyone know what I can trade some in for? :mjcry:

Got a link to that, banks are designed to be fraudulent.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Got a link to that, banks are designed to be fraudulent.

It's a long ass article but here's the Summary:

What has been revealed?
  • HSBC allowed fraudsters to move millions of dollars of stolen money around the world, even after it learned from US investigators the scheme was a scam.
  • JP Morgan allowed a company to move more than $1bn through a London account without knowing who owned it. The bank later discovered the company might be owned by a mobster on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list.
  • Evidence that one of Russian President Vladimir Putin's closest associates used Barclays bank in London to avoid sanctions which were meant to stop him using financial services in the West. Some of the cash was used to buy works of art.
  • The husband of a woman who has donated £1.7m to the UK's governing Conservative Party's was secretly funded by a Russian oligarch with close ties to President Putin.
  • The UK is called a "higher risk jurisdiction" and compared to Cyprus, by the intelligence division of FinCEN. That's because of the number of UK registered companies that appear in the SARs. Over 3,000 UK companies are named in the FinCEN files - more than any other country.
  • The United Arab Emirates' central bank failed to act on warnings about a local firm which was helping Iran evade sanctions.
  • Deutsche Bank moved money launderers' dirty money for organised crime, terrorists and drug traffickers. More details (BuzzFeed News)
  • Standard Chartered moved cash for Arab Bank for more than a decade after clients' accounts at the Jordanian bank had been used in funding terrorism.