1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I think due to moors law it'll take 5 years. It's alot of money invested in all the different tech and governments are going to have to adapt to a post fiat society. Not worried about this drop at all, I feel like the stock market resetting and the economy reforming is going to take longer than mainstream adoption.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You guys buying any of this dip?
TastyIncredibleDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Bought some link while it was around 9.8x

Gonna buy some more ETH later today but wishing I bought at 320. Now it's around 330 smh.

Been on the hunt for DeFi/Uniswap coin telegrams to hit some 2-5x licks over the next week or so. Kind of worried about putting anymore money into Uniswap coins after the SYFI and SUSHI fukkery.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

That headquarters in Chicago must be nice. Rather work there then a restaurant location.

Had to stop my recurring purchases on Link and Atom. Was thing like $75 and $100 a week but gotta hold off for now even tho I would love to keep buying the dip. Already got most my money tied up in crypto and stocks and with no stimulus on the way yet, I been running low on cash. Hopefully I can weather the storm and the prices stay low for a bit longer until I get some credit card debt paid off and I can stack up some cash again. Wish I could've sold and rebought but it is what it is. Already got a decent amount of coins so not too worried about a bullish run anyways. Looking at the charts, seems like these coins just about threw the gains from August in the bushes. :francis:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
:francis: My ass didn’t. fukk it tho, I wanna load up on more. Better times coming.

Speaking of better times coming.. does anyone have a detailed cash out plan that they recommend?

Are you guys cashing out to fiat?

Using some type of crypto card to buy items ( cars, a house , etc)?

Converting you crypto out for other assets?

Leaving it in the market? :dame:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Speaking of better times coming.. does anyone have a detailed cash out plan that they recommend?

Are you guys cashing out to fiat?

Using some type of crypto card to buy items ( cars, a house , etc)?

Converting you crypto out for other assets?

Leaving it in the market? :dame:
Honestly I'm probably just getting a card when it comes to making my transactions, fiat money can kiss my ass I'm tired of inflation and wage stagnation

I also plan to put earnings into other assests through interest accounts, already using blockfolio and will use celcius next

shyt just trips me out lol like my fiancee was like look boo, my bank paid me .03 in interest :mjgrin:

But shyt I make triple that with like 10$ staking my tezos lol, and my eth and btc interest is like 5$ a month at this point, so yeah fukk cashing out, fukk these banks

And fukk these taxes, cashing out means you gotta pay that shyt (with simultaneous inflation) EVEN THOUGH WE CAN PRINT THAT MONEY ANYWAY shyt is just so stupid to me, if I made a few M's off crypto I'll just convert it to dai or usdc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Honestly I'm probably just getting a card when it comes to making my transactions, fiat money can kiss my ass I'm tired of inflation and wage stagnation

I also plan to put earnings into other assests through interest accounts, already using blockfolio and will use celcius next

shyt just trips me out lol like my fiancee was like look boo, my bank paid me .03 in interest :mjgrin:

But shyt I make triple that with like 10$ staking my tezos lol, and my eth and btc interest is like 5$ a month at this point, so yeah fukk cashing out, fukk these banks

And fukk these taxes, cashing out means you gotta pay that shyt (with simultaneous inflation) EVEN THOUGH WE CAN PRINT THAT MONEY ANYWAY shyt is just so stupid to me, if I made a few M's off crypto I'll just convert it to dai or usdc.
Drop that info on the card when you get it. :ohhh: