Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
damn...OMG is in the midst of a run

it’s done 5x this month already smh

OT but I’m disappointed OXT didn’t settle a little higher

looks like it’s still dropping
I hate seeing coins that i got too impatient on being much higher now. Like ZRX and KNC. Be like damn why couldn't it do this when I got in. Looking thru my transactions and it looked like I had 42k ZRX back in early July around .40 and now its like at .75. Wish it could've nearly doubled like that back then. That looked to be a huge stack USD wise for me. Must've gone all in there. Sold at a loss like the next day. Although like less than a week later I had Link being transferred over to my ledger and its been there ever since but seeing its recent gains got me like damn, what couldve been. Made more off link tho anyways. At least I been patient with that but its got me missing out on other investments.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate seeing coins that i got too impatient on being much higher now. Like ZRX and KNC. Be like damn why couldn't it do this when I got in. Looking thru my transactions and it looked like I had 42k ZRX back in early July around .40 and now its like at .75. Wish it could've nearly doubled like that back then. That looked to be a huge stack USD wise for me. Must've gone all in there. Sold at a loss like the next day. Although like less than a week later I had Link being transferred over to my ledger and its been there ever since but seeing its recent gains got me like damn, what couldve been. Made more off link tho anyways. At least I been patient with that but its got me missing out on other investments.

I think ZRX and especially KNC got a run left in them

I’m also looking at HNT (helium)

it recently got listed on binance.us

I was looking at it bcuz it’s one of the projects coinbase is considering listing—

Coinbase continues to explore support for new digital assets

it’s around $1.50 but the circulating supply is going to be around 36M or less

that means low market cap and lots of room to run potentially

the project is still somewhat under the radar bcuz they haven’t determined/calculated the circulating supply yet—

Helium (HNT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

but IF it gets listed on coinbase and regular binance those would be a huge catalysts...huge IFs tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...the circulating supply is going to be around 36M or less

this might not be accurate...was reading up more on the project and to my understanding the max supply will always increase and there may never be a set circulating supply as a result of that

interesting project tho...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was looking at it bcuz it’s one of the projects coinbase is considering listing—

the project is still somewhat under the radar bcuz they haven’t determined/calculated the circulating supply yet—

but IF it gets listed on coinbase and regular binance those would be a huge catalysts...huge IFs tho

Sorry to disappoint you but HNT is not a low cap. It's market cap is 75 million. Supply is 46 million.

Use Coingecko not Coinmarketcap. Cmc does not have accurate numbers.

---

Superstar
Daps
this might not be accurate...was reading up more on the project and to my understanding, the max supply will always increase and there may never be a set circulating supply as a result of that

interesting project tho...

Damn, that's a good commercial for a coin. Usually, it's a low tier and not a lot of information.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to disappoint you but HNT is not a low cap. It's market cap is 75 million. Supply is 46 million.

Use Coingecko not Coinmarketcap. Cmc does not have accurate numbers.

I updated info on the project supply in the post immediately after...I believe both coingecko and CMC are inaccurate after reading up on it

HNT

it doesn’t seem like there will ever be a finite number in terms of circulating or max supply as 5M tokens will be mined each month which increases the max supply...and the circulating supply will vary more bcuz tokens can be converted to data credits to use the network...once those tokens are converted they are removed from the circulating supply...so there will never be a fixed number...still gonna keep an eye on it tho

Last edited:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

ZRX had a nice pump today man good call