1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciate all the info in this thread but is there a particular forum most of you get your research info from? I dabbled in 2018 but only on Coinbase and Kucoin. Trying to make some real money, find some real opportunities.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate all the info in this thread but is there a particular forum most of you get your research info from? I dabbled in 2018 but only on Coinbase and Kucoin. Trying to make some real money, find some real opportunities.

I just obsess over www.coinmarketcap.com

do my own research using CMC as a starting point

if you want even more info on a coin/token then you can search for it on here—

Free Stock Charts, Stock Quotes and Trade Ideas

I use it for chart analysis which is my weakness

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
random fact...might’ve mentioned this before

if someone put $100 in XVG on 1/05/17 (it was around $0.00002) and held it for exactly a year and sold it on 1/05/18 at $0.20 they would’ve pocketed $1M

but I can’t imagine someone holding onto it that long and ignoring earlier gains unless they forget about it lol
since ive gone over to stocks, I just feel like that game lends itself to "hodling" way more than I've seen in the crypto community. Maybe just because there was rarely a middle ground or accumulating time. entire market was booming or bleeding back when I was in it. And many of the people telling you to hodl would be selling the same coins they'd tell you to keep on to

im being hypocritical in saying all of this though

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link done touched 18.50 five times since we passed that mark on Saturday morning. If we can just stay between that and 19.50 with the gap getting smaller with each candle, we should be ok. :lawd: Last time it bounced off a price that many times was at 16.50 when it did it 7 times like last week. This on the 4 hour candle. Hopefully the week just stays steady and stable. I noticed a pattern sorting thru coinbase pro and it seems like when BTC goes up, a few others go as well like ETH, LTC, XRP and a few others. But then Link and some other coins like ALGO go down. Don't know if thats cuz people pulling profits from alts to put towards the big ones or what.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nah I’m playing. shyt is struggling right now tho.
Damn you. :damn: I sold 50 of them. My cb stack. It's ok. I got plans for those funds on another play. Use it to get 2 shares of Apple before that splits. Still got my stack in the hard wallet that hopefully it doesn't get to the panic sell mode cuz it's a pain transferring coins over.